Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | World of Warcraft | Swordsman

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,650 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,175,257
Cloud Imperium Games Corporation | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Development  (est.rel 2015)  | Pub:Cloud Imperium Games Corporation
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Star Citizen Forum » General Discussion » The MMO question finally answered...

4 posts found
  Brenelael

Guide

Pointing out the Obvious to the Oblivious since 2006

OP  12/22/12 11:18:21 AM#1

First off I'm always the first to admit when I'm wrong and well... I was wrong. After seeing the latest interview with Chris Roberts here at MMORPG.com I'm finally convinced that Star Citizen would fall under what we as gamers define as a MMO. If what he describes makes it into the final game this will not only be a MMO but a whole lot more as well. I never doubted this game's greatness mind you... only whether you could define it as a MMO. This will be the game MMOers and space flight sim fans have been waiting so very long for. This game will be epic if what they are describing now makes it into production.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
{
beat();
}

neorandom

Novice Member

12/22/12 11:44:59 PM#2
you should also take a look at miner wars 2081, its a pretty hard core space sim that they are working on an mmo version of that will have pvp.
  Victor001br

Apprentice Member

12/23/12 10:05:13 PM#3
;)
  Celonius

Apprentice Member

12/24/12 7:22:46 PM#4
Originally posted by Brenelael

First off I'm always the first to admit when I'm wrong and well... I was wrong. After seeing the latest interview with Chris Roberts here at MMORPG.com I'm finally convinced that Star Citizen would fall under what we as gamers define as a MMO. If what he describes makes it into the final game this will not only be a MMO but a whole lot more as well. I never doubted this game's greatness mind you... only whether you could define it as a MMO. This will be the game MMOers and space flight sim fans have been waiting so very long for. This game will be epic if what they are describing now makes it into production.

Bren

There is no problem. Since the last interview, there weren't a lot of info of this issue.

As you said, if the worlds will reality, this game is going to be awesome. An MMO, instanced MMO, but MMO.