Trending Games | Trove | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,871,615 Users Online:0
Games:744  Posts:6,254,622
Cloud Imperium Games Corporation | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Development  (est.rel 2015)  | Pub:Cloud Imperium Games Corporation
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Star Citizen Forum » General Discussion » Biggest privately funded game of ALL TIME

4 posts found
  reanor

Novice Member

Ba-na-na!

OP  11/17/12 7:06:37 PM#1

As of this morning Star Citizen has become a biggest privately funded game in the world of all time. If you would like to be a part of this history of the best space sim ever created dont think long. Jump straight to the website and sererve yourself your own pirate ship Drake Cutlass or any other ship to your liking and help to get new stretch goals unlocked:

Jump into the action and reserve your ships now!

http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com

botrytis

Hard Core Member

11/17/12 7:11:55 PM#2
 GL with the game. 

"In 50 years, when I talk to my grandchildren about these days, I'll make sure to mention what an accomplished MMO player I was. They are going to be so proud ..."
by Naqaj - 7/17/2013 MMORPG.com forum

Kazuhiro

Advanced Member

11/17/12 7:16:27 PM#3
If they actually come through with this game, it will be the greatest space simulation game ever to be made. The concept of being a "person ON a ship" and not the damn ship itself is just mind boggling by today's craptastic space sims.

JeroKane: In TSW your gear has NO stats whatsoever! But only via trinkets and talismans.

Myself: Please, stop posting, I can't breath I'm laughing so hard at that statement.

Axxar

Hard Core Member

"See how I reward those who fail me!"

11/18/12 1:47:26 AM#4
It could still suck, but it had better not!

"Tiny clown, he got wet. I was talking to a psychic and I can't sleep in the ozone. There are too many different peanuts, looking sad.