The Matrix Online got a new update yesterday and today we bring you the patch notes!
HvCFT OS Update 60: --
The Matrix Online Story Continues in Episode 10.2!
Chapter 10.2 begins with a new critical mission on Thursday, 5/15, and a new critical mission follows on each of the next four Thursdays: 5/22, 5/29, 6/5, and 6/12.
New Level 50 Weapons
Added 342 level 50 Enhanced/Silenced weapon variants. They drop as rare, high level critical mission or three-chevron NPC weapon loot, mostly. Most level 50+ NPCs are now equipped with the new level 50 Enhanced/Silenced weapons.
New Residents of Datamine
Powerful guard captains have appeared in the Datamine construct and the collector Dr. Martin in Lemone may be interested in some of the items they have.
Changes and Improvements
- The One Zero Taskmaster has some new loot.
- Trait descriptions are now somewhat less misleading.
- Female gi's now include pants.
- Weapon models and names are now consistent across weapon lines; for instance, all "FM" semi-auto pistols, other than the FM-1500, now use the large silver semi-automatic model type. It should be noted, however, that FM-9s use different models than FM-11s and 13s, and Nishiki Furys (sic) use different models than Nishiki Tempests; the model variation in these two submachine gun types is intentional...Also fixed the icons for the Clamor submachine gun (thanks AltDimension).
- Completing a live critical mission now rewards the player with a special consumable item.
- Fixed the firing sound for the male left-hand large SMG. (Thanks Travi.)
- Fixed blocky coloration on male and female gi's.
- Fixed a typo in Merv mission 9.1.2 (thanks Voltio).
- Fixed two Furies Fanatics who were spawning halfway in the ground in Zia.
- Fixed a Bullet Devil Dog who was spawning in the ground in Dannah Heights.
- Fixed an 88 Cornerman who could sometimes spawn halfway in the ground in a Mannsdale parking lot.
- Fly Man and N30 data mining spawns now despawn correctly if they lose their target.
- The "Shadow" pills obtained from the training simulacra in the "White Hallway" organization areas have had their DPS increased from 30 to 40.
- Archive missions will now award full experience each time you complete them.
- Luggables will no longer show up on locating devices once they have been recycled.
Read more here.