Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,818 Users Online:0
Games:687  Posts:6,084,445
Aventurine SA | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/16/13)  | Pub:Aventurine SA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars Forum » General Discussion » #1 MMORPG of all Time!

5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 Search
85 posts found
  Raserei

Novice Member

OP  12/09/12 4:43:18 PM#81
gg #1 game, 12/12/12
  Icewhite

Made History

Pink, it's like red but not quite.

12/09/12 4:55:16 PM#82
Originally posted by Raserei

#1 MMORPG of all Time!

...will not contain dragons(?)  Not according to Rothfuss, anyway.

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2012/03/28/patrick-rothfuss-fantasy-needs-to-move-past-dragons-and-dwarves/

Sorry, my crystal ball remains cracked.

Go for the "safe" predictions, like the other mmorpg pundits do.  "Whatever the next release is, some old guys round here will rip it."  That's a good safe bet, just playin the easy odds.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

Manestream

Advanced Member

12/09/12 5:06:00 PM#83

Well i hope they will have a free trial before you decide whether to buy or not. Have gone back to WoW (yet again) as SW-ToR failed, I could not get into DF (1st one) but did not try it untill late and was constantly pawned by a couple of high level players ganking low/new players that my 2 friends quit and i followed not long afterwards.

Wont buy DF-UW unless one has a trial play 1st and yes i am still looking for a decent online game as wow just does not give me any satisfaction at all thesedays (bored) even with mists of pandaria.

Maejohl

Novice Member

12/10/12 2:15:34 AM#84
Originally posted by Manestream

Well i hope they will have a free trial before you decide whether to buy or not. Have gone back to WoW (yet again) as SW-ToR failed, I could not get into DF (1st one) but did not try it untill late and was constantly pawned by a couple of high level players ganking low/new players that my 2 friends quit and i followed not long afterwards.

Wont buy DF-UW unless one has a trial play 1st and yes i am still looking for a decent online game as wow just does not give me any satisfaction at all thesedays (bored) even with mists of pandaria.

If you bought the DF1 client, you get into DF2 for free (but pay the sub).

If you didn't buy the DF1 client, and you are not going to play unless a DF2 trial comes out (which it definitely will not at launch) then back to WoW with you.  

You'll be missing out big time, though.

Raserei

Novice Member

OP  12/11/12 2:02:44 PM#85
12/12/12 is almost here! ARE YOU READY FOR THE #1 MMORPG OF ALL TIME!?
5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 Search