Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,589 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,240,895
Aventurine SA | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/16/13)  | Pub:Aventurine SA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$14.95 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars Forum » General Discussion » See This is Funny....

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
30 posts found
  Lizardone

Novice Member

11/19/12 6:26:44 PM#21
after DarkFail 1, it doesn't surprise me
  Redemp

Apprentice Member

If I didn't respond to you, chances are you're a idiot.

11/19/12 6:53:55 PM#22

Two sides of the coin in this thread.

I don't trust AV to hit release dates or deliver this redesigned DF. Do I hope they prove me wrong? Of Course.

The track record shows what sort of game this will be though, that includes dates missed / bugs / lack of sand / etc.

I'll still play, but I'm going to be damn critical of it since this has been promised since 2009. Df 2010 anyone?

Raxeon

Hard Core Member

11/19/12 7:14:02 PM#23
Originally posted by Redemp

I don't trust AV to hit release dates or deliver this redesigned DF. Do I hope they prove me wrong? Of Course.

The track record shows what sort of game this will be though, that includes dates missed / bugs / lack of sand / etc.

I'll still play, but I'm going to be damn critical of it since this has been promised since 2009. Df 2010 anyone?

Uw is more than what df2010 would have been

Redemp

Apprentice Member

11/19/12 7:21:45 PM#24
Originally posted by Raxeon

Based on the mounds of data we've had the chance to see? Perhaps its based on the multiple user based reports coming from closed beta testing? Gameplay videos? Developer feedback?

Yeah .. I hope it is too ;  but I'm not going to go into it with my pants down and a tramp stamp of a target.

Raxeon

Hard Core Member

11/19/12 7:42:43 PM#25

Based on the mounds of data we've had the chance to see? Perhaps its based on the multiple user based reports coming from closed beta testing? Gameplay videos? Developer feedback?

Yeah .. I hope it is too ;  but I'm not going to go into it with my pants down and a tramp stamp of a target.

if oyut hink they havetn dont anything since 2010 then that is a mistake : /

FromHell

Novice Member

11/19/12 7:58:56 PM#26
Originally posted by Crunchy222

Let the kids rage.  DF 1.0 survived years with under 10k players, last thing we need is the wow/gw2 kids comming here and trying to get this game to evolve into a pointless DE spam instanced battleground with no risk type game.

post of the month award!

Secrets of Dragon´s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

Redemp

Apprentice Member

11/19/12 8:03:12 PM#27

That's not it at all, its my perception of the studio and their product based on their track record. I think anyone going into this new release that isn't wary is setting themselves up for a fall. DF had glaring issues and a horrible patch/content delivery rate. I don't exspect anything has changed, I certainly don't exspect mounds of content. I do exspect the Hybrid Warrior to be dead this time around.... and thats about it.

Raxeon

Hard Core Member

11/19/12 8:38:25 PM#28

That's not it at all, its my perception of the studio and their product based on their track record. I think anyone going into this new release that isn't wary is setting themselves up for a fall. DF had glaring issues and a horrible patch/content delivery rate. I don't exspect anything has changed, I certainly don't exspect mounds of content. I do exspect the Hybrid Warrior to be dead this time around.... and thats about it.

i expect a better game than the first 1 thats about it. they also have a much bigger team than last time too

Redemp

Apprentice Member

11/19/12 9:08:04 PM#29
<snip>

i expect a better game than the first 1 thats about it. they also have a much bigger team than last time too

Look's like we are on the same page then, your just more optomistic than I.

Raxeon

Hard Core Member

11/19/12 11:11:38 PM#30

Look's like we are on the same page then, your just more optomistic than I.

yea i just want to get my hands on it at this point tho XD

2 Pages « 1 2 Search