Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,775,269 Users Online:0
Games:722  Posts:6,190,013
Aventurine SA | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/16/13)  | Pub:Aventurine SA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$14.95 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars Forum » General Discussion » An EPIC list of features/updates for DF:UW

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
47 posts found
  Galadourn

Hard Core Member

10/16/12 7:52:18 AM#41
Originally posted by zimboy69

shame  has a subscription  so i cant play

you know what they say, "you get what you pay for". And this could not be more true for MMOs...

http://kck.st/Xo38HT

Ice-Queen

Apprentice Member

"Always borrow money from a pessimist. They won't expect it back."

10/16/12 7:57:44 AM#42
Originally posted by Kasmos

Why can't you play if it has a subscription?

I really don't get how $ .50 a day is too much for people to spend on an mmo. You really can't get that kind of entertainment much these days so cheap, unless it's netflix online streaming movies, which also is a bargain. When my husband, our son, and I go to see a movie, we don't get out of there without spending $75+ dollars on the movie, popcorn, cokes, etc. That's one movie, and it's usually mediocre at best, heh.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
Dark Age of Camelot

Kasmos

Novice Member

10/16/12 8:40:46 AM#43
Originally posted by Tayah

I really don't get how $ .50 a day is too much for people to spend on an mmo. You really can't get that kind of entertainment much these days so cheap, unless it's netflix online streaming movies, which also is a bargain. When my husband, our son, and I go to see a movie, we don't get out of there without spending $75+ dollars on the movie, popcorn, cokes, etc. That's one movie, and it's usually mediocre at best, heh.

People are getting pathetically cheap these days and a lot of kids have joined this genre, that is why in my opinion this is happening.

Zushakon

Novice Member

10/16/12 10:42:11 AM#44

I know right? But honestly I think it's just kids that aren't allowed by their parents to play a game with subscription fee, even though they probably buy a lot of other more expensive useless stuff for them.

Not that I think less kids is a big issue, more like the opposite if I'm to be honest..

Darkfall Unholy Wars:
Zushakon Odi

Tymoris

Novice Member

Innocence Proves Nothing

10/16/12 2:59:17 PM#45
I liked a lot the info about the markets. 

Ice-Queen

Apprentice Member

"Always borrow money from a pessimist. They won't expect it back."

10/16/12 3:30:31 PM#46
Originally posted by Zushakon

I know right? But honestly I think it's just kids that aren't allowed by their parents to play a game with subscription fee, even though they probably buy a lot of other more expensive useless stuff for them.

Not that I think less kids is a big issue, more like the opposite if I'm to be honest..

Aye, that could be the case. Kiddies and people trying to be cheap. I have a brother that will spend $59.99 x 10-20 console games a year, but refuses to play an mmo on pc that has a monthly subscription. It's quite comical.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
Dark Age of Camelot

Whacko

Novice Member

10/16/12 10:36:56 PM#47

After actually thinking about this and how I answered earlier I believe that AV might have just got me back into the fold...

Now I'm not going to go bananas over the list, I for one thought that during beta and early access things got so out of whack that I feel a tad burned to even come back to DF...

However I want SOMETHING to look forward too......

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search