Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,279 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,850
Aventurine SA | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/16/13)  | Pub:Aventurine SA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$14.95 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars Forum » General Discussion » More Loot adjustments

5 posts found
  mmoesports

Tipster

OP  6/03/14 7:36:29 AM#1

Per: https://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?392577-Server-Maintenance-6-3-2014&p=6304164#post6304164

During today’s maintenance we are applying the following changes to monster loot tables:

• All pigment drops have been permanently doubled in quantity.
  • Centaurs now drop quicklime.
  • Ghoul lye drop has been slightly increased.
  • Ogre linseed drop has been slightly increased.
  • The primary drop of some terror rank monsters has been made certain (100%) but the average drop has remained the same.

I really like that AV is changing loot after studying facts and doing it in a measure fashion.  More loots get regionalized the better.
  Badaboom

Hard Core Member

6/03/14 12:03:50 PM#2
Great changes.
  Niburu

Apprentice Member

6/03/14 8:23:20 PM#3

perfect, centaurs could drop 1-2 lime more but thats totally fine compared to before.

i like it alot

Holophonist

Elite Member

6/04/14 12:31:21 AM#4
I really hope they "fix" advanced tools soon. I don't really mind the new crafting recipes, but imo it should come with a buff in how quickly you can get the base mats. As in, it's still just as hard to get regular timber and regular ore, but on top of that they added these conversion mats. If they just made advanced tools mine considerably faster, I'd be on board with these new mats. As it is now, they've simply made rare mats easier to get through farming (which is good), but it seems like they've made regular mats way harder to get (which is bad). Evidence for this is the increase in the price of refined mats, like iron ingots.
  Ket_Viliano

Advanced Member

6/04/14 12:42:24 AM#5

The best thing about DFO was being able to shoot myself with an arrow, by aiming strait up and taking two steps forward. This was removed in the beta for DFUW, as aiming strait up was taken out of the game for no good reason. For that matter, the collision boxes on bushes were made much larger due to some lame compliant on the forums, as of the beta I could not hide nearly as well or as much.

Has any of this been fixed?

Should I resub and come back?