Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,870,280 Users Online:0
Games:744  Posts:6,253,626
Aventurine SA | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/16/13)  | Pub:Aventurine SA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$14.95 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars Forum » General Discussion » Boosters and Equipment Sneak Peek!

7 posts found
  IcyWave

Novice Member

OP  6/03/14 8:46:49 AM#1

Sneak peek of the booster and equipment configuration of the upcoming Custom Roles System. And before you ask, yes, these are the numbers that are currently being tested.

Lustmord

Hard Core Member

6/03/14 9:00:21 AM#2

Thanks, Icy.

I'm excited for the normalization of stat pools. I think the fact that Warriors won't have a 200hp handicap, on top of their armor, will go a long way to balancing the game and making it more skillful and enjoyable for everyone.

+50hp for 4 str boosters seem much more reasonable.

+35% mana regen for 4 int boosters sounds awesome, as well.  Hopefully that will be enough to prevent Mages from "running out of gas" in a long fight.

I'm hoping for more information on how the movement spells will be balanced, if at all..

And I'd like to know how Manabolt will be improved, to bring it more in line with archery or melee swings.

Will Primal Surge (arguably the worst spell in the game) get a buff?

Can you please give info on these types of things?

User Deleted
6/03/14 9:15:55 AM#3
Still waiting for the F2P option
  Lustmord

Hard Core Member

6/03/14 11:10:49 AM#4
Originally posted by Dihoru
Still waiting for the F2P option

That's really unfortunate.

They've offered free trials before, and there are still buddy keys.. so there are still options to try the game for free.

But if you're waiting to play it until it's fully free, because you can't afford $0.34 a day to support a small company and a game that offers a true MMO persistant world experience unlike 99% of these instanced treadmill themeparks.. that's really just unfortunate.

Copperfield

Advanced Member

6/03/14 1:25:19 PM#5

still wondering around av... by scratching the back of your heads and asking yourself where all the players went?

its all good tho right ?  running a company that does not have to worry  about paying its developers because its done by eu tax payers..

unholy wars... the wannebe darkfall..

Niburu

Novice Member

6/03/14 7:22:20 PM#6
Originally posted by Copperfield

still wondering around av... by scratching the back of your heads and asking yourself where all the players went?

its all good tho right ?  running a company that does not have to worry  about paying its developers because its done by eu tax payers..

unholy wars... the wannebe darkfall..

guess you didnt play the game for a long time.

Holophonist

Hard Core Member

6/03/14 11:33:11 PM#7
Hot damn I'm so excited for this patch.