Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2 | Pirate101 | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,831 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,270,570
Aventurine SA | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/16/13)  | Pub:Aventurine SA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$14.95 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars Forum » General Discussion » Screenshots of Sinspire Cathedral, new dungeon

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
25 posts found
  bingo69

Novice Member

12/18/13 5:05:42 AM#21
So is the game worth playing and subing for it? Or still is not good enough? Should I taljk about it to my friend or just give up? Since solow ise DFUW is not a question.
  Holophonist

Hard Core Member

12/18/13 8:28:25 AM#22
I agree it's not easy as a solo player in DFUW... or DFO for that matter. I'm resubbing in the next day or two. The only reason I stopped is because I was doing other stuff irl and didn't have time to play like 5 hours a day like I was.
  Holophonist

Hard Core Member

12/18/13 8:32:46 AM#23
Originally posted by DarthRaiden
Originally posted by Holophonist
Originally posted by DarthRaiden
Originally posted by Tibernicuspa

It's a pretty amazing dungeon so far. These are the best dungeons I've seen in an MMO since Vanguard.

Kind of funny that all the troll posts have stopped after the last patch. I guess people are only interested in discussing negative things about Darkfall.

No one cares. DF:UW  is dead as a concept. We all wait for the promising upcooming  games with non-crooks as developer.

This is child-like thinking. Basically you're saying that no matter what happens, DFUW won't succeed.

Indeed.

DFO had potential and it sold 150k copies. There was hope. Checking the lousy numbers on and compare that to DF:UW.

If the developers led DF1 die because of the numbers then they have 10x times the reason to close down DF:UW.

Gamerplay wise DF:UW doesn't fit to MMORPG genre. It has to compete with FPS. There are tons of excelent tactical action shooter for PvP that are are more fun and require more skill, and they even don't require monthly sub. So Yes, its dead as concept and financially.

And none of those fps games offer open world pvp with loot, territory control and progression like dfuw. Try again.
  Badaboom

Hard Core Member

OP  12/18/13 10:01:11 AM#24

New patch guys:

This is the new chat patch we talked about last week and it also includes the addition of deployable and city Cannons.

New Feature

New Chat, including emotes and chat bubbles (with the option to turn them off)
•Emotes can be used by the bottom right button in the chat, or by typing out the full emote command (e.g. /guitar) Keybind options are included.
•Chat bubbles will only appear for messages that are sent through the local area channel.
•You can cycle through previous sent messages using Ctrl+UP/DOWN

New Spawnable Cannon (Eruptor Cannon)
•It can be crafted through engineering and requires a new material (Flash Cotton), only available as a Village reward (rare)
•Added cannons to clan city towers

General Fixes

•Fixed a bug with ship building and some fishing feats not being completed
•Some ability and AI teaks for Sir Davosh and Erodach
•Asset protection cost has been decreased by 70%

-Zeno-

Novice Member

12/23/13 4:48:27 AM#25

Stuff like this makes me want to return to the game.

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search