Trending Games | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | WildStar | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,786,871 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,193,266
Aventurine SA | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/16/13)  | Pub:Aventurine SA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$14.95 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars Forum » General Discussion » Official Forums Banning spree

4 posts found
  IngemarVM

Novice Member

OP  9/01/13 6:50:39 PM#1

Well it appears that while AV is away setting up the Asian Darkfall the forum mods are banning anyone that speaks negatively about the game. I guess the gods have left and now the titans rule. We got things like siege stones vanishing on server up but get this... it was only one siege, the rest where all there. That certainly sounds fishy to me.

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?378986-Angfrost-siege-cancelled-by-Aventurine

IngemarVM

Novice Member

OP  9/01/13 8:43:28 PM#2
Now that I think about it they are probably going beast mode on thier forums to try and hide any negativity from the Asians.
  gamekid2k

Novice Member

9/02/13 12:23:36 AM#3
I glad they are finally taking control over their own forums.  It was completely out of control specially from some DF1 bitter vets.  One can't have any meaningful discussion because everything is turned into a topic about how df1 is good and dfuw is bad.

Now Playing: DARKFALL Unholy Wars "Return to Open World, Full Loot PvP, Conquest in a Sandbox MMO with player driven economy! Just like classic MMOs!"

wmada2k

Novice Member

9/02/13 2:44:19 AM#4
Nothing new there. Darkfails forums has been like that since the start even banning for talking about other games inte the OT-threads. Clear the forums is ok, but do it in the right way - don't gag everyone that does play other games than DF and wan't to talk about them. Always have been, and probably always will be unprofessionals I suppose...