Trending Games | WildStar | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,637,901 Users Online:0
Games:678  Posts:6,073,122
Aventurine SA | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/16/13)  | Pub:Aventurine SA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars Forum » General Discussion » Love it or hate it, AV just provided a road map for future updates

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
22 posts found
  DarthRaiden

Apprentice Member

i make art,
till someone dies.

Forum Terrorist

5/17/13 1:55:19 PM#21

To summarize :

By the end of July (if the meet the deadline this time which won't happen of course) DF:UW will be still not feature complete and will still missing even schools...

And what's worse..no sign to turn away from this arena style game to sandbox gameplay.

PS: everyone who knows these company know that thy go on vacation in summer ..if things not done till end of June prepare for October or November delivery and by the time most of these list will be forgotten anyway and i guess then some classes never had been intended to have 4 schools.

No  fun thats usual practice by Tasos and AV to simply "forget" about timelines and promises...

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
$OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
-We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

gamekid2k

Novice Member

5/17/13 8:14:16 PM#22
EU mandates 1 month of summer vacation.   Rules are rules :-)

Now Playing: DARKFALL Unholy Wars "Return to Open World, Full Loot PvP, Conquest in a Sandbox MMO with player driven economy! Just like classic MMOs!"

2 Pages « 1 2 Search