|1 posts found|
OP 4/07/13 8:37:22 PM#1
The free 50,000 prowess points awarded for testing purposes has drawn many previous players back into the beta. The result? Moderately sized PvP fights and sieges that really put clans to the test. This is definately a game to keep an eye on if you enjoy PvP or player freedom in an MMORPG.
- A huge non-instanced world full of hidden wonders
- Freedom to level how and what you want with the new Prowess system (Features hundreds of unlockable feats)
- FPS combat. Your moves are all aimed, practise and skill really pays off.
- FFA Full Loot. Drop everything on your person upon death for others to loot.
- Safezones for newer players to learn and advance and for veterans to trade
- Player built and owned Cities. The map is littered with premade city slots waiting to be built up by clans!
- Politics and siege warfare, make friends or enemies and take what is rightfully yours
- Player housing in beautiful locations
- Limited naval combat at launch
- With over 30 dungeons and the market system to be introduced shortly after launch (Shows some dungeons implemented in the game but not activated for players to use yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk60vOOYswU&NR=1&feature=endscreen)