Trending Games | Pirate101 | World of Warcraft | Wizard101 | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,899,608 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,268,285
Aventurine SA | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/16/13)  | Pub:Aventurine SA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$14.95 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars Forum » General Discussion » Aventurine SA ; and a possibly imminent Class Action Lawsuit.

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
47 posts found
  Pale_Fire

Apprentice Member

1/12/13 10:40:35 PM#41
Originally posted by AtmaDarkwolf
I think I want to sue the OP for forcing me to waste my time to read this. I could have used that time to click a diffrent link. Sheesh.

I would definitely support this.  I have 50 friends that would be willing to join your lawsuit against the OP.

crysent

Apprentice Member

1/12/13 10:41:10 PM#42
I assume you are from Greece and fully understand their laws when it comes to this sort of thing?  Being from the USA I woulden't even know where to start with something like this, not to mention the massive $$$ I assume it will take.
  Latronus

Novice Member

PC is not political correctness, it means Political Cowardice!

1/12/13 10:54:41 PM#43
Originally posted by crysent
I assume you are from Greece and fully understand their laws when it comes to this sort of thing?  Being from the USA I woulden't even know where to start with something like this, not to mention the massive $$$ I assume it will take.

The only winners in an American class action lawsuit are the lawyers.

Realbigdeal

Advanced Member

1/12/13 10:56:01 PM#44
Yeah, lets try and hurt an other indi company. Good idea. More wow less sandbox support the movement and die pls.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

dinams

Novice Member

1/12/13 10:56:57 PM#45

I wouldnt reprehend the OP hes only doing what forumfall wanted to do since ever but got the balls and patience to do it

And what is the problem with it being an Indie company? If it produces mediocre stuff it is as good as nothing

"It has potential"
-Second most used phrase on existence
"It sucks"
-Most used phrase on existence

User Deleted
1/12/13 10:59:46 PM#46
I had a good laugh. Thanks.
  mcrippins

Advanced Member

1/12/13 11:14:47 PM#47
Originally posted by evilastro
Looking at all the rabid fans on this thread, I'm glad that the horrible animations put me off this game. What a horrible community.

Man.. I couldn't agree more with you. I've been reading these posts and some of the people posting in this thread have disgusting attitudes. Really glad I stayed away from this game, even though I wanted to enjoy it.

P.S. I don't really understand how calling someone an American is supposed to be an insult. I live in the United States and I love my country. I don't particularly care for the government, but I am not them, and they are not me. I see amazing people do amazing things everyday. Do we have bad people in our country? Sure.. and so do you. It doesn't matter where you're from. All that matters is that you're a decent and respectable person. A few of the people posting here have definitely left those qualities behind them. Sad..

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search