Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,642,750 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,076,560
Aventurine SA | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/16/13)  | Pub:Aventurine SA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars Forum » Guild Recruitment » IMPERIUM - Why serve when you could rule. Clan inspired by the Roman Republic

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
27 posts found
  phantomghost

Apprentice Member

"Kill me, my man kills you, that's how you lose."

1/03/13 2:38:54 AM#21

Still recruiting new members.

Any small clans that do not want to run their own forums or pay for a voice server, you should consider joining Imperium.  You can form your own militia within the clan, and as long as there are five active followers, the leader of the militia will take a lead role within the clan.

Message me on here, in game, or on the forums.. my name is always some form of phantomghost or Phantom Ghost.

"I see they watchin' me and takin' notes on my moves, Run up on me it's all I want I ain't got nothin' to lose."

phantomghost

Apprentice Member

1/05/13 2:48:03 PM#22

With the smaller map and less player cities, smaller clans are very unlikely to own a hamlet or city.  If you are a small clan and are interested in owning a hamlet or city, consider joining Imperium!  Your clan can merge within ours as a part of their own militia unit. 

Must have 5 active members to place the leader of the militia into a senate position in the clan.

"I see they watchin' me and takin' notes on my moves, Run up on me it's all I want I ain't got nothin' to lose."

phantomghost

Apprentice Member

1/08/13 8:50:36 PM#23

PvPers we have many players who go out as a group to PvP many times throughout the day, there is almost always a group ready for PvP. 

We have many clans we actively have small skirmishes with.

We are one of the more active clans in beta.

phantomghost

Apprentice Member

1/10/13 11:46:23 PM#24
Have a new militia for members interested to join.  This is lead by some of our top PvPers, who are becoming well known to those who encounter them.

Droganicus

Apprentice Member

OP  4/10/13 9:02:08 AM#25
6 days until launch.

forcelima

Hard Core Member

4/15/13 12:23:18 AM#26

Only 1 more day, and Yes we are still recruiting.

The Senate and People of Rome.

Group content is a joke. You either get Leroy Jenkins Cousins, or Nerd Rage King and his Knights of the Spread Sheets. -CyborWolfTK

dzones

Apprentice Member

4/29/13 2:45:12 PM#27

I am about to purchase and was thinking the crafting section would be best for me to start on since I am new to all of it (did not play the previous DF).

Are there still openings for this?

Thanks

2 Pages « 1 2 Search