Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,644,405 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,078,162
Aventurine SA | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/16/13)  | Pub:Aventurine SA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars Forum » General Discussion » Darkfall Insider's Terminology 101: "Do You Even Lift?"

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
29 posts found
  naljeja

Advanced Member

12/12/12 7:25:43 PM#21
Originally posted by Luxuriousbubbabath
Okay, so what is a Zag Raid? Term added to OP, waiting for your response.

one does not reveal what the zag raid is

Loktofeit

Hard Core Member

Currently playing EVE, SMITE, ESO, and Combat Arms

12/12/12 7:25:52 PM#22

I was hoping you could elaborate on this:

How does the term "Pixils" refer to Armor, Weapons, gold, etc.? What does that even mean?  And how did the term come about? 

"It's just pixels" is a common phrase in MMOs, especially when trying to help someone get over their pet/mount/loot that somebody just killed.

Cstahler92

Novice Member

12/12/12 7:27:59 PM#23
Derp is from the Creators of South Park
  hurta

Apprentice Member

12/13/12 3:30:31 AM#24

skills -> better script bot

carebear -> don't make the game harder as it is now, as it is to hard already; Fuck off PKer.

hardcore ->  generally the game is too hard for me; Please don't kill me.

"there are more important things currently" -> i need more time to use the exploit/bug, as i havn't figured it out yet, or not made a lot out of it yet.

"we", "us", "everyone", "worldwide" -> I

in general nearly every post is a cry for                ---------------------------------------------------------->

Crunchy222

Apprentice Member

12/13/12 11:11:58 AM#25

from what i was told, "QQ" has evolved from what was once the old battlenet starcraft menu "q" and quit "q" command. apparently when people tried to rage quit mid game they would often do it in a hurry and type qq in chat then log off.

the "do you even lift" was probably something another player said to someone on the forums during a semi serious troll argument.  im not 100% but i wouldnt surprise me that someone got personal and said it in a serious manner at one point.  

one should note that on the more recent interviews with tasos it showed him in a short tight sleeved shirt, leading people to many tasos related lifting jokes including the infamous community photoshopping tasos head on any and all things, putting the face on a body builder body.

The current DF community is pretty tight knit, as any game with a low population has.

Cstahler92

Novice Member

12/13/12 2:33:07 PM#26
Originally posted by Crunchy222

from what i was told, "QQ" has evolved from what was once the old battlenet starcraft menu "q" and quit "q" command. apparently when people tried to rage quit mid game they would often do it in a hurry and type qq in chat then log off.

the "do you even lift" was probably something another player said to someone on the forums during a semi serious troll argument.  im not 100% but i wouldnt surprise me that someone got personal and said it in a serious manner at one point.  

one should note that on the more recent interviews with tasos it showed him in a short tight sleeved shirt, leading people to many tasos related lifting jokes including the infamous community photoshopping tasos head on any and all things, putting the face on a body builder body.

The current DF community is pretty tight knit, as any game with a low population has.

Do you even lift came from a fight on a forums of body builders. Sadly the only thing I actualy saw that could be from DF is Pixels. Which isn't really known by memers yet.

Quitto

Novice Member

12/13/12 3:23:07 PM#27
Does this thread even lift?

It's good to be bad.

Melkrow

Novice Member

This is my quote.

12/14/12 4:46:04 AM#28

Okay, so what is a Zag Raid? Term added to OP, waiting for your response.

Zag Raid - Darkfall's own version of Rick Roll.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LBv_-XkpxI

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars
Played: Darkfall, EVE, AoC, Ryzom, Ragnarok Online, GW2, PS2, Secret World, WOW, City Of Heroes/Villains, Champion Online.

indef

Elite Member

12/14/12 9:43:17 AM#29

gso

kid

verg

virgin

mad cuz bad

get mad kid

bindcamp you till your house goes live

fire kick

mcdoogs