Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,922,808 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,618
Aventurine SA | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/16/13)  | Pub:Aventurine SA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$14.95 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars Forum » General Discussion » How many classes are in this game?

3 posts found
  Imperator101

Apprentice Member

OP  12/07/12 1:03:14 AM#1
I hope there will be at least 8 different classes, I want variety. So how many is there?

phantomghost

Elite Member

"Kill me, my man kills you, that's how you lose."

12/07/12 1:05:45 AM#2

4 Roles and each has 4 schools inside.

You can choose any two schools in that role. 

"I see they watchin' me and takin' notes on my moves, Run up on me it's all I want I ain't got nothin' to lose."

kanechart

Tipster

12/07/12 1:06:29 AM#3

I can't really answer that question as I have not paid attention to it but I would say there is none and all hehe. I think you can mix 2 of them at a time but you also can be all them on your character. This is a game where you don't need alts only one character and does it all. But since there was ehhh everyone was exactly the same in the last game they added some classes I guess and ugh yeah I can't be much help there but still even if it was 4 its always feel more then that.

Edit: ahh there you go he beat me to it ;)

Check out Stardale http://stardale.net
Inspired by Minecraft procedural generation and Terraria 2D gameplay we go even further with procedural generated space and exploration. Start with almost nothing and work your way to launching rockets, satellites and even yourself into space, where a whole new set of adventures awaits you!