Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,626 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,317,170
Aventurine SA | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/16/13)  | Pub:Aventurine SA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$14.95 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars Forum » General Discussion » Not looking good.......where is the purchase and game plans?

3 Pages « 1 2 3 » Search
41 posts found
  Dekapitator

Advanced Member

12/05/12 3:55:29 PM#21

Originally posted by TheJoda ..............So we are almost a week out till the new launch date, and still no more info released.  It was said in the webvid, there would be pre-purchase info and plans with perks.....yet we have no new info.           ...........smelling a setback again =/

Stop spreading panick

Hard Core Member

12/05/12 3:56:56 PM#22
I checked my account page and it has recently been updated to reflect that I currently have 14 days left on my subscription from when original DF went free back in October.  It also now says my sub is active again as well.  Also, the sub is now a reaccuring sub, whereas before I would just go month to month.  So I'm thinking if you had an active sub when it went free Oct. 15 your sub will just roll over to the new game without having to do anything at all.
  TheJoda

Novice Member

"Yes...... that's a Duck Staff of D00M!!!"

OP  12/05/12 9:51:17 PM#23
.....and still no new info, website remains the same locked status.   Not good!

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!

Kyleran

Bitter Vet™

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

12/05/12 10:05:09 PM#24
Originally posted by TheJoda
.....and still no new info, website remains the same locked status.   Not good!

As someone famous once said, sure is a strange way to run a railroad.

Arrogant, Condescending, Dismissive, Elitist, "Meany", you speak as if these are bad things?
"People can do with their money what they want. But... that doesn't make it smart" - COORS
"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

kanechart

Tipster

12/05/12 10:52:56 PM#25
Confused why people whining about prebuying / website. A lot of good devs don't care nor focus on trying get some massive splash down launch. I think they rather go from small to big then big to crash if you get what I'm saying.

Check out Stardale http://stardale.net
Inspired by Minecraft procedural generation and Terraria 2D gameplay we go even further with procedural generated space and exploration. Start with almost nothing and work your way to launching rockets, satellites and even yourself into space, where a whole new set of adventures awaits you!

TheJoda

Novice Member

OP  12/06/12 2:34:59 PM#26
Originally posted by kanechart
Confused why people whining about prebuying / website. A lot of good devs don't care nor focus on trying get some massive splash down launch. I think they rather go from small to big then big to crash if you get what I'm saying.

because we are less then 6 days to launch....and there is no NEW info....think a bit SON!

kanechart

Tipster

12/06/12 2:37:48 PM#27

because we are less then 6 days to launch....and there is no NEW info....think a bit SON!

This is true but they prob rather work out a few major bugs before bothering to release a site.

Check out Stardale http://stardale.net
Inspired by Minecraft procedural generation and Terraria 2D gameplay we go even further with procedural generated space and exploration. Start with almost nothing and work your way to launching rockets, satellites and even yourself into space, where a whole new set of adventures awaits you!

TheJoda

Novice Member

OP  12/06/12 5:15:46 PM#28

This is true but they prob rather work out a few major bugs before bothering to release a site.

...I hope!

kadepsyson

Advanced Member

The doctors say his chances are 50/50...but there's only a 10% chance of that.

12/06/12 6:59:53 PM#29

The game will cost 100 dollars to purchase.

It has a subscription fee of 15 dollars.  The subscription period is one day.

This information could be true, because there has been nothing official to the contrary.

You'd think they'd want to let people know how much it'll cost seeing as how it's releasing, you know, really frickin soon.

El Psy Congroo

TheJoda

Novice Member

OP  12/06/12 7:18:49 PM#30
...maybe they want to wait to make it "best game of 2013"

Seronys

Novice Member

12/06/12 7:47:12 PM#31
lmfao listen to all of you, AV has got you by the balls and you don't even know it. As far as i'm concerned, they are marketing geniuses.
  TheJoda

Novice Member

OP  12/06/12 7:51:50 PM#32
Originally posted by Seronys
lmfao listen to all of you, AV has got you by the balls and you don't even know it. As far as i'm concerned, they are marketing geniuses.

...we are talking about a game release setback, not some balls.......man you need to get out of the closet SON!

Seronys

Novice Member

12/06/12 7:55:08 PM#33

...we are talking about a game release setback, not some balls.......man you need to get out of the closet SON!

i know, i didn't really read the entire thread. just thought it was funny to see how many people are clawing at their keyboards to play this game. :)

Raxeon

Advanced Member

12/07/12 6:04:19 AM#34

i know, i didn't really read the entire thread. just thought it was funny to see how many people are clawing at their keyboards to play this game. :)

the first game had the right idea just some pretty bad flaws that this game should fix at least most of the ones that new players complained about

TheJoda

Novice Member

OP  12/11/12 7:51:44 PM#35

....WoW look what happened!

Then to blame it on Steam, and say game will be beta version ready by 17th......if launch was tomorrow, why not play tomorrow in beta?  ..............So EPIC FAIL!!!

Cstahler92

Novice Member

12/11/12 7:53:01 PM#36

....WoW look what happened!

Then to blame it on Steam, and say game will be beta version ready by 17th......if launch was tomorrow, why not play tomorrow in beta?  ..............So EPIC FAIL!!!

Tasos responded and answered to why not tomorrow:

"Do you even lift bro? LOL. I bench press like 200 FGT. I'll take you on."

TheJoda

Novice Member

OP  12/12/12 8:47:13 PM#37
...soo tomorrow is one day away from the pre-orders and download for beta.....im going out on a LIMB and saying it will be late!

TheJoda

Novice Member

OP  12/15/12 1:17:21 PM#38

.....So here we go again it seems!!  6pm on that side of the world and still no DL info as said, but again its AV so i guess its business  as usual!

.....inc post soon...." Um well the internet was down here in Greece, so we will allow downloads on Monday 1/1/13.....thanks and dont worry we will charge EA price to everyone!"

TheJoda

Novice Member

OP  12/15/12 3:27:00 PM#39
....still nada....amazing the lies and lack of care this company takes its fanbase for is just unreal!

TheJoda

Novice Member

OP  12/17/12 5:06:28 PM#40
.....ya, epic fail...still no beta

3 Pages « 1 2 3 » Search