Trending Games | Villagers and Heroes | World of Warcraft | Landmark | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,112 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,310,789
Aventurine SA | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/16/13)  | Pub:Aventurine SA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$14.95 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars Forum » General Discussion » What will this game cost, and why can't I register on their site?

7 posts found
  probo1

Novice Member

OP  11/14/12 3:26:09 PM#1

First of all I cannot figure out what the game costs, I also cannot register on the official darkfall site. Am I doing something wrong or is the registration down? When I go to https://accounts-eu.darkfallonline.com/account/register-intro.php I select my country and then "next", but then I have use a redeem Darkfall code?

note: Im European, from Sweden.

muffins89

Apprentice Member

11/14/12 3:28:12 PM#2
the games not for sale yet.  was supposed to be 11-20-12 but i heard i got delayed til December 12th.

I think the prostitute mod corrupted your game files man. -elhefen

LizardEgypt

Novice Member

Hmm ?

11/14/12 3:28:40 PM#3
Game is not out, has been pushed back for 3 weeks, there would be no measures to purchase the game yet. Account system is down while they prepare for the new game.

Currently playing - FF14ARR
Previous games - SWG, World of Warcraft, ShadowBane, Warhammer, Age of Conan, Darkfall, Planetside Asheron's Call, Everquest, Everquest 2, Too many.

gravesworn

Novice Member

11/14/12 3:51:56 PM#4
To clarify, no new purchases can be made yet. As of right now, the launch will be dedicated to those who have ever previously bought the original darkfall and have a subscription or are willing to reactivate a subscription. No information has been released on how new players of the series will be able to or when they will be able to play.
  Noctie

Novice Member

11/16/12 5:32:42 PM#5
Originally posted by gravesworn
To clarify, no new purchases can be made yet. As of right now, the launch will be dedicated to those who have ever previously bought the original darkfall and have a subscription or are willing to reactivate a subscription. No information has been released on how new players of the series will be able to or when they will be able to play.

Any source for that ? If its true then thats freaking lame, i guess aventurine doesnt like money.

Niburu

Apprentice Member

11/17/12 6:12:15 PM#6

29,99€

This price was mentioned in there press kit

Kaminaxius

Novice Member

11/17/12 7:33:54 PM#7
Originally posted by gravesworn

this is false. Everyone will be able to purchase DF:UW at release