Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,858,862 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,244,048
Aventurine SA | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/16/13)  | Pub:Aventurine SA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$14.95 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars Forum » General Discussion » No beta or launch trial? then no buy til reviews are out!!!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
26 posts found
  jdlamson75

Spotlight Poster

There's some lovely filth down here.

10/11/12 8:00:47 PM#21
I have no intention of buying the game.  I'll get it for free, with the sub fee to pay.  Now, if only I could remember the other 2 account names/passwords I used for alts so long ago...
  Ravenmane

Novice Member

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast for I intend to go in harm's way.

10/11/12 8:20:27 PM#22
Here's my mentality:  I played DF 1.  I had a blast.  When the game comes out and I see positive reviews, cool.  If I see negative reviews, cool.  Either way I will play the game to give it my own opinion because it piqued my interests before the reviews.  I won't let someone's opinion change what I want to play.  Everybody has their own expectations.

"If at first you don't succeed, excessive force is probably the answer."

khameleon

Advanced Member

GAMER 4 LIFE = YOUNG 4 LIFE

OP  10/11/12 8:22:13 PM#23
Originally posted by phantomghost
Cool... let me now when ya do come play so I can come grief ya though.

I dont care if I die or not in a game lol. I am buying War Z this week, you die in there every day basically and start over. Games are made to have fun live or die. It makes you no more powerful if you are good in a game, you are stil the same person in the mirror man.....

WarZ, at least that game is ready to go for sure OCt 15th. They show a lot of gameplay videos and it has not been in the works long. They used an engine from another game same as AV is using old engine updated to now.

You sound like you play bad games just to have a chance to grief... I bet you woudl buy DF even if it was pure trash only to have a chance to grief right? This is why these games fail.... you need to demand quality, not pay and be blind. Buying bad products only gives them money to make more bad products.

I will buy this game if it is good, if its as bad as the 1st I will not be a sucker and support bad developers that hide information until after peopel buy the game like last time.

AV will die if this game sucks, plenty of sandbox games are in the works now so if they dont put oput a quality product, BYE!

If they make a good game, Take my money!!!

GAME TIL YOU DIE!!!!

khameleon

Advanced Member

GAMER 4 LIFE = YOUNG 4 LIFE

OP  10/11/12 8:26:15 PM#24
Originally posted by Ravenmane
Here's my mentality:  I played DF 1.  I had a blast.  When the game comes out and I see positive reviews, cool.  If I see negative reviews, cool.  Either way I will play the game to give it my own opinion because it piqued my interests before the reviews.  I won't let someone's opinion change what I want to play.  Everybody has their own expectations.

Yes, but I mean reviews as in players making youtube videos. I could care less what professional websites and magazines say those are fake reviews.

DF1 was a low quality game. People only bought it and played it because there was no other sandbox loot game. They would have probably bought a game with NES graphics that was offline 12 hrs a day tey are so hungry for a loot pvp game.

I want a higher quality game this time if they want $$$$$

If they have a good product they need to show us 1st because most players quit DF1 and left with a bad taste from it.

GAME TIL YOU DIE!!!!

Topherpunch

Novice Member

10/13/12 9:42:14 AM#25
YOu guys are awesome! So hyped up and ready to go. We are all going to play the game and we are all going to either like or dislike it, doesn't matter.... The fact is the game will be out soon and we can all be at each others throats then too. BRING ON THE PVP!

Come check out what I have to say on my blog http://civilgamer.com

Also check out http;//agonasylum.com for Darkfall player trading and stories forums

gravesworn

Novice Member

10/13/12 10:09:43 AM#26
I agree that few people play beta for its true purpose. Betas have ruined recent games for me to be honest. I had an absoute blast in df 1. I sucked at pvp because i didnt script or macro but Honestly you would be surprised at how intelligent mobs are for an mmo. I also dont understand some of the statements in this thread aboout df1 being the beta, I really dont think people have grasped how different this game is going to play. The fact that roles have been introduced and the other features will be in should make the first few months even better than the first time around.
2 Pages « 1 2 Search