Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Dragon Age: Inquisition | EverQuest | Skyforge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,013 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,292,080
Aventurine SA | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/16/13)  | Pub:Aventurine SA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$14.95 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars Forum » General Discussion » Looking to try Darkfall!

8 posts found
  Cakeisyummeh

Novice Member

OP  10/10/12 9:11:41 AM#1

I've heard about the game over the past year and it sounds pretty amazing (To me anyway)

I can't seem to find a home anywhere.

WoW died for me when Cata was implemented, swtor felt too lonley and singleplayer (The companion thing was also a no for me) GW2 was a no. I fell in love with Fallen earth to begin with but it was just too buggy for me.

Is there a trial or anything for Darkfall? if no, how much does the game cost?

goartusk55

Novice Member

10/10/12 9:17:47 AM#2
Because the new game is being released Nov 20th. they have anounced that DF1.0 will be shut down upon release... so they arent taking new subscriptions. for the 40 or so days left.
  Jakdstripper

Advanced Member

10/10/12 10:15:30 AM#3

there is really no point in trying the current DF right about now. the UI is horrible, you will only get your ass kicked by vets with 0 chance of fighting back, population is besically non existant, huge grind.....and it's all going to be wiped in 40 days.

do yourself a favour and just wait for UW, then a lot of people will be trying it out/re-subbing. there will be a very vibrant populations and, more importantly, everyone will be on even footing since everyone is starting from scratch. THEN it will be fun, trust me.

Ravenmane

Novice Member

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast for I intend to go in harm's way.

10/12/12 8:54:17 AM#4
I agree with teh previous posts.  I remember being new in this game and pretty much just having to deal with getting teh crap kicked out of me on a daily.

"If at first you don't succeed, excessive force is probably the answer."

naljeja

Advanced Member

10/12/12 5:31:04 PM#5
DF 1 right now cost only the sub fee which is 9 euro/dollar. Even though DF as of now will give you a scent of the nature of the game, it will still give you a rough time and it's simply not worth getting into. DF UW will be a much better experience and a much more convenient game experience to step into, just hold on for a couple of more weeks!
  Zecktorin

Novice Member

10/12/12 10:29:53 PM#6
im having fun in Df 1. All current subers will get UW for free.
  Kshahdoo

Novice Member

10/13/12 6:45:41 PM#7

Originally posted by Zecktorin

Nah, not subbers, but buyers. And you can buy DF1 no more.

Zecktorin

Novice Member

10/14/12 6:04:06 PM#8
Originally posted by Kshahdoo

Originally posted by Zecktorin

Nah, not subbers, but buyers. And you can buy DF1 no more.

Oh yeah? Tell gamestop website that lol. And In there recent blog the words "all current subers will get UW for free". Doesnt matter I already bought it from gamestop.