Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Elder Scrolls Online | Neverwinter

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,848,581 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,222,923
Hawken (HKN)
Adhesive Games | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 12/12/12)  | Pub:Meteor Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Hawken Forum » General Discussion » SO excited for this game!!!

7 posts found
  HeroEvermore

Apprentice Member

Banned 18 times and counting.

OP  9/09/12 12:46:17 AM#1

I have been watching this game for a long time now and everytime it pops back into view I start fiending again!

So many military based "realistic shooters". I am more of a fantasy guy and love sci-fi as well and I am so happy someone put some serious dollars into making a mech FPS of this caliber.

Yay for Hawken! Now I can pretend im a maurader or thor and go pew pew pew!

Hero Evermore
Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

Goll25

Apprentice Member

9/09/12 12:48:29 AM#2
Wasn't into Mech games at all untill I saw some footage of this game, looks great!
  BrotherD

Novice Member

9/17/12 12:23:09 PM#3
This game looks really good. Can't wait. Been a fan of mech games ever since the first mech game on Amiga. Just hopes that you wil be able to buy the MEK-FU Hawken Controller for real people money. If you don't know what it is look it up. Its insane.

Currently playing: AoC, RIFT, Champions Online, DDO, LORTO, STO and Tribes: Ascend
Have Played: TSW, SWG, AO, EVE, WOW, EQ, EQ2, SW:TOR, GW,CoH, DCUO, RotMG, WAR,

GwapoJosh

Hard Core Member

9/17/12 1:43:11 PM#4
Originally posted by BrotherD
This game looks really good. Can't wait. Been a fan of mech games ever since the first mech game on Amiga. Just hopes that you wil be able to buy the MEK-FU Hawken Controller for real people money. If you don't know what it is look it up. Its insane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq-B8vrzP88

A work of art... I'll get a second job for this controller if I have to lol

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

vernes

Novice Member

PINUTBUTTER!

9/25/12 6:28:13 AM#5
Originally posted by GwapoJosh
Originally posted by BrotherD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq-B8vrzP88

A work of art... I'll get a second job for this controller if I have to lol

If I understand correctly, Hawken will be very playable using mouse+keyboard

Wizardry

Elite Member

Perhaps tomorrow will be better.

9/25/12 6:54:31 AM#6

I think it does look cool,i can see some fun play time in there.

What does botehr me and i hope it was just poor video quality was the graphics.What i saw in each map was basically ONE color,everythign looked the same color,is that just poor video quality?I mean even the black asphalt road looked green or whitish hue.I notice a LOT of F2P games do this with graphics.It really lowers the req's to play and lowers the cost of running the game,but ruins the looks.

I think the key to fulfilling this game is how the surfaces and buildings are destroyed.If it all looks good with cool animations,then this game will have a following.

I think it is a good effort for a small team and i like that the guy mentions he doesn't want the game to be too arcady,i can't stand how manmy games are all arcade type action.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Napolianboo#p/u/15/rCYLLQCNc1w
Samoan Diamond

matixzun

Novice Member

10/03/12 7:31:44 PM#7
Yeah, i think its gonna be a really good game, has a lot of potential, and it seems they will focus their microtransactions into cosmetic things, not things like mechs, like in Mechwarrior Online, i hope it gets a smooth release