Trending Games | Landmark | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Star Citizen | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,276 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,311,195
Limbic Entertainment | Official Site
MMORTS | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Gamigo
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

3 posts found
  varrius

Apprentice Member

OP  8/29/12 11:10:32 AM#1
What is this?
  Karahandras

Apprentice Member

All it takes for evil to succeed is for the good to stand by and do nothing

9/02/12 6:16:50 PM#2

Having tried black prophecy I'd gues ti is not going to be worth the download.  And very likely to be pay to win.

Having learnt black prophecy is about to be closed(after only 18months(probably a hint there to what bpnc will be like)) I'd also guess it's a way to try and make a bit of extra cash off the work done for that.

stupidogrand

Novice Member

9/16/12 5:35:10 PM#3

this game is kind of a arcade version of nexus: the jupiter incident. for those who enjoy commanding a spaceship instead of "just" moving your mouse and controll a light or heavy fighter, this game brings some new and entertaining features with it.

it strength lies definitely in the preparations before a fight ( kind of equipment) and the moves a ship captain is going to do in a fight. next to some luck the player has to have, the special nature of larger scale space fighting where your ship is not reacting instantly but in some time to your orders. in four words: its all about tactics!

unfortunately there is a lot of work to do to make it enjoyable for a wide audience. there are a lot of bugs, far less information about the equipment etc.

give it some time and if you like the genre you will like this game too...

I am optimistic this game has some future (at least it is developed independently from black prophecy)

greets