Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,840,226 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,221,144
Wartune (WT)
R2 Games | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/12)  | Pub:R2 Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Wartune Forum » General Discussion » I have played it, I liked it...but I cannot commit to it.

1 posts found
  Anofalye

Advanced Member

The enemy is so dumb! They believe that WE are the enemy! - A famous orc commander.

OP  7/01/13 10:24:45 PM#1

The game appears to be quite casual on a first glance.

Yet, if you want to compete and progress well...here are a few key factors you might want to consider:

1- You HAVE to be online at a precise hour of the day to achieve a specific aspect of the game and get the corresponding rewards.  For exemple, if you want to do the tank war, it is at midnight or 1 PM every day, world boss are 2 PM, 7 PM and 1 AM, ToA is at the hour your guild determine (usually same every day) and so on...it can be quite time consuming with "downtimes" in between to do other stuffs in game.

2- The game reward the winners...if you "lose", you will have to spend 3 or 4 times more efforts to get to the same point, assuming that you are allowed to do it.

3- Money is an edge, but it can be overcome...2% extra boost + a static 120 isn't such a big deal, yet it wouldn't be that expansive if you care...and since the limit is quite hard to reach...you will eventually bypass such differences.

4- The game is addictive...I start playing here and there and end up wasting days on it...

5- Many players won't even be realizing they are playing a MMO, they are just playing a Facebook game...

6- Simple is good.

7- The game is a constant comparaison between you and others...and since there are only 3 classes, pretty hard not to start watching at who pee further.

Yet, I quit, I do not have that amount of time to invest right now...if I was in 1999, perhaps, but not now...I was actually enjoying the PvP aspect of this game a LOT...many 1 on 1...or 3 on 3...4 on 4...or guild brawl.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - René Levesque about the denial NO on the poll to his dream, project and goal. (Free translation)