The Eldevin team has sent word that the latest update has been deployed that brings a bevy of new guild functionality into the game. Among other things, guild tags will be displayed, a guild bank is included, team cooperative play helps level the guild and a new guild leader interface is added.
- The Guild Leader will be able to set player ranks and permissions and assign members to these ranks.
- Guilds start with a maximum of 10 members and 3 ranks.
- Guilds can unlock more maximum members and ranks by leveling up and then paying the associated cost. (Gold or Eldevin Points)
- The current cap is 50 members and 10 ranks.
- A percentage of all experience earned by the guild members will be granted to the guild.
- Guilds also have an activity log, message of the day and general info panel.
Read the full post on the Eldevin site.