Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,065 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,078,909
Hammerpoint Interactive | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Horror | Status:Final  (rel 12/17/12)  | Pub:Hammerpoint Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$30.00 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
37 posts found
  GolbezTheLion

Apprentice Member

11/06/12 2:28:47 PM#21
Originally posted by Oriphus

You claim you have not seen any, let me tell you...you HAVE been killed by hackers, they ARE more widespread than you will allow yourself to believe in your rabid defence of a game you are enjoying.

No, I haven't, and there is nothing factual about your claim.

Stop trying to tell me what I have experienced. I've been killed by survivors a grand total of five times over the course of  the last week, and every single encounter I've had so far has been up close and personal, or involved me being legitimately stalked by a player who was on the level and clearly not cheating.

I can identify a hacker just as well as you, not sure why you seem to think you are the only one capable of such a feat.

Tossing around catch phrases like "rabid defense" in an effort to discredit me doesn't make you seem any more informed or credible than I am, nor does it make anyone want to pay attention to what you have to say. I know I'm personally not taking you seriously, and I doubt anyone else who sits on my side of the fence is either.

You have a nice day.

Arcondo87

Novice Member

11/06/12 4:04:41 PM#22

Yup game is 85% filled with hackers...just got a 2 day key so i can get the hack and kill ppl yesterday...still was boring as fuck...i for one am glad i got my refund! This game is circling the drain and ill be there to say i told you so when it crashes misserbly...my BIGGEST pet peve of this crap fest is the World Bank...hahahah a bank in a apocoliptic zombie world!?!?! YEA RIGHT!!!

Oh and the Devs are currupt with only one thing in there eyes...$....there prob all driving sports cars laughing at the scam they pulled off...im amazed sumone didnt report them to the fraud/scam agengy yet for reselling the same game under a diffrent name...its like if i took a free dodge charger and put chevy logos on it and started selling it as a chevy charger.

P.S i played the game in alpha from the 15th to 31 WITHOUT hacks thank you...was boring then is boring now...kinda sad when hacks wont even make the game fun

Arcondo87

Novice Member

11/06/12 4:14:54 PM#23
not my fault they cant make a real game and just knock off a existing thing to cash in on it. Cant wait for DayZ stand alone and i hope all you warz blind fanboys wil stay in your craptatic game....WarZ has 2 months to get its crap together...cuz then the stand alone will be released...and if they dont have a stable game by them...they will just end up like star wars galaxies....
  Arcondo87

Novice Member

11/06/12 4:20:42 PM#24

P.S here is your proof of hackers> http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ultimatehackstream/theater

This guy plays warz with a few other ppl that just go from server to server kill im ppl...why would anyone wanna play in a game like that is beyond me....must just have money as toilet paper....

GolbezTheLion

Apprentice Member

11/06/12 4:37:52 PM#25
Originally posted by Arcondo87

P.S here is your proof of hackers> http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ultimatehackstream/theater

This guy plays warz with a few other ppl that just go from server to server kill im ppl...why would anyone wanna play in a game like that is beyond me....must just have money as toilet paper....

Yeah, he was banned yesterday and the channel has been offline ever since.

However, as clearly stated over and over again in this very thread, nobody ever denied the existence of hackers. It seems to me that your reading comprehension skills are sorely lacking.

GolbezTheLion

Apprentice Member

11/06/12 4:39:47 PM#26
Originally posted by Oriphus
[mod edit]

Go read my last statement again, in it's entirety, very slowly.

Yamota

Hard Core Member

There's a beast within every man that stirs when you put a sword in his hand

11/06/12 4:48:22 PM#27
Ofcourse there are hacks in this game. Even triple A titles have hacks and since this is not one it will have even more. Specially since it is a competitive PvP game.

GolbezTheLion

Apprentice Member

11/06/12 4:53:40 PM#28
Originally posted by Yamota
Ofcourse there are hacks in this game. Even triple A titles have hacks and since this is not one it will have even more. Specially since it is a competitive PvP game.

Nobody is denying the existence of hacks, if you had actually read the posts in the thread before commenting you would realize this.

Coman

Elite Member

11/06/12 5:12:22 PM#29

So far I have only seen glitchers in my own expiriences. Poeple getting into buildings they should not be in and shoot you from there. They are not hackers and usually what they abuse should be easily fixed (fix the gaps in the maps for example). I have heared from the clan of someone using some sort of teleport where they jumped into the air and came down close to them.

This however sound like something I saw done in an other game and there it was as simple as quickly disconnecting and connecting. Might be what is happening here. 

Clearly there are hacks I mean just youtube it. Luckely for us the hackers these days are not really undergroup and love to make there e-peen grow by being as public as possible. Making it very easy for the developers to fix the stuff before release. Anyhow as long as the internet is not good enough to have all the information in a cloud server type structure where we play from there will be information on everyones PC that can and will be abused. You client does need to know the location of items/players etc. 

It's up to the developer to make it as solid and secure as possible and work on catching such poeple. 

Oriphus

Apprentice Member

11/06/12 5:15:46 PM#30
Originally posted by Coman

It's up to the developer to make it as solid and secure as possible and work on catching such poeple. 

And i hope they do

LostHawk

Hard Core Member

11/06/12 5:15:55 PM#31

[mod edit]

If you want to try the game, ask a friend for a guest key before buying.

Currently, it's a cheaters vs. cheaters war to see who has the best hack.

Mods on their forum are basically spending 90% of their time deleting hack report threads.

They can't detect anything right now.

It's sad but it's like that.

Vaross

MMORPG.COM Staff

11/06/12 5:38:43 PM#32

Finished cleaning.

You may continue your discussion, but be civil with one another.

Oriphus

Apprentice Member

11/06/12 6:02:25 PM#33
Originally posted by LostHawk

[mod edit]

If you want to try the game, ask a friend for a guest key before buying.

Currently, it's a cheaters vs. cheaters war to see who has the best hack.

Mods on their forum are basically spending 90% of their time deleting hack report threads.

They can't detect anything right now.

It's sad but it's like that.

Pretty much this, i think enough people have verified this account on this thread and others to get a clear picture of what is going on.

aRtFuLThinG

Novice Member

11/06/12 6:17:17 PM#34
Originally posted by GolbezTheLion

That's one of the funniest things I've ever heard, I'm logged at the airfield right now, fully geared, carrying a military grade weapon. Some of us aren't frightened of legit PvP and the risk of losing our shit. If hackers were so prevailant, I wouldn't even take half the stuff I'm geared up in out of my bank due to fear of immediate loss.

Airfield with no hackers? haha

Are you sure you are not accidentially playing DayZ and confused it with WarZ? :P

I know their names are similar but they 2 different games, lol :P

halflife25

Apprentice Member

11/06/12 6:19:34 PM#35
Originally posted by aRtFuLThinG

That's one of the funniest things I've ever heard, I'm logged at the airfield right now, fully geared, carrying a military grade weapon. Some of us aren't frightened of legit PvP and the risk of losing our shit. If hackers were so prevailant, I wouldn't even take half the stuff I'm geared up in out of my bank due to fear of immediate loss.

Are you sure you are not accidentially playing DayZ and confused it with WarZ? :P

If he was actually in the airfield right now and alt tabbing to post here he must be dead by now. lol

aRtFuLThinG

Novice Member

11/06/12 6:22:17 PM#36
Originally posted by halflife25
Originally posted by aRtFuLThinG

If he was actually in the airfield right now and alt tabbing to post here he must be dead by now. lol

lol good call :P

Skuall

Advanced Member

11/07/12 1:47:17 PM#37

my view

2 Pages « 1 2 Search