Trending Games | World of Warcraft | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,376 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,316,112
Hammerpoint Interactive | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Horror | Status:Final  (rel 12/17/12)  | Pub:Hammerpoint Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$30.00 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

3 posts found
  Jenosyde

Apprentice Member

OP  11/05/12 11:53:42 PM#1

So... The title says it all, i was wondering how i could get a refund i just purchased the game about 4 hours ago, i register on their forums and i cant post to get help with the game, or know of anyway to contact support. if the problems can be corrected i might not ask for a refund but seeing as i cant post on their site im doing so here... thanks for any help

Problem 1 :

When i start the game i cant see my characters iv created, or see them to even create how they look.

Problem 2 : 

When i just randomly make my character i just enter the game to test it out anyway, i get in and its not visible it looks like there is nothing but sky all the way around me and im floating in air. i can see my character but i can use flash light and other abilities..

My computer should be able to run this game with 0 problems here are my computer specs.

Brand - ibuypower

Processor - i7 2.6ghz

Ram - 12 gigs

Gfx card - Ati Raedeon 5850 HD

User Deleted
11/06/12 12:37:30 AM#2

I dont know about Paypal but if you ordered via credit card heres the info page with numbers to call to request a refund:

http://support.xsolla.com/

SaintPhilip

Novice Member

11/06/12 12:52:22 AM#3

12 gigs of Ram???? =O

Damn...

-Sorry I have nothing else to add to the conversation.