Trending Games | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Guild Wars 2 | EverQuest | EverQuest Next

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,676 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,312,187
Hammerpoint Interactive | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Horror | Status:Final  (rel 12/17/12)  | Pub:Hammerpoint Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$30.00 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Infestation: Survivor Stories Forum » General Discussion » I can't seem to keep things for longer than a couple minutes... :\

2 posts found
  ZekkCC

Apprentice Member

OP  11/02/12 9:28:00 PM#1
  DAS1337

Advanced Member

11/03/12 1:13:36 PM#2

Stay out of the big city, which I believe is now called Campos.  If you must go in, which should never happen, you better have a weapon and you better keep your head down and move quick.  If you hear a shot, stay still or make sure it is a safe place to log out.

Outside of town, move slower and keep your back to cliffs and ridges.  I've avoided many snipers by doing this, as they didn't know I was passing them, slipping by right under their nose.  Survey an area for several minutes before heading in.  Figure out a plan of entry AND exit.  Use your binoculars if you have them.  Use the proximity chat and make your best judgement.  

Sometimes it's just best to go on to another spot.  Ultimately, you will die, a lot.  So, you better get used to it.