Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Neverwinter | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,218 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,223,607
Hammerpoint Interactive | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Horror | Status:Final  (rel 12/17/12)  | Pub:Hammerpoint Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$30.00 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
32 posts found
  Grunty

Hard Core Member

10/17/12 10:54:47 PM#21
Originally posted by adam_nox
What if someone literally spent a million dollars and gave away ammo for free to everyone.  good or bad?

A good opportunity for someone to kill him and take that ammo?

adam_nox

Hard Core Member

10/17/12 11:00:20 PM#22
Originally posted by Grunty
What if someone literally spent a million dollars and gave away ammo for free to everyone.  good or bad?

no you don't understand, you don't have to kill him.  You just ask him for it, because he has a million dollars.  And eventually everyone in the game has more ammo than they can ever shoot off lol.

Grunty

Hard Core Member

10/17/12 11:02:00 PM#23

no you don't understand, you don't have to kill him.  You just ask him for it, because he has a million dollars.  And eventually everyone in the game has more ammo than they can ever shoot off lol.

Killing him keeps that ammo out of someone else's hand who could then kill me.

aRtFuLThinG

Advanced Member

10/17/12 11:38:07 PM#24
Originally posted by sk8chalif

its not like the ammo you bought in the cash shop have extra damage on it ,

They bought more ammo and thus more damage and survivability than they could get otherwise in the same amount of time.

"Same amount of time" is very circumstantial in zombie games.

I could be lucky or be brave and get more ammo then you buy wiht cash in 1 hour, or I could be unlucky and die getting it.

Even if you bought it you could be unlucky and run into a guy with a sniper gun while you are just walking around in the wilderness, and those "things" that you bought won't help you one bit when you get shot in the head.

There is no defence against that in these games, probably why it is not everyone's cup of tea.

Ichmen

Apprentice Member

hatred enriches.life is a prison, death a release.

10/17/12 11:50:51 PM#25

its an alpha wait until open beta (if there is one) or a gold release before calling it p2w.  WoT gave people RMT gold and thousands of XP during its closed betas to test gold rounds and tanks. all of that was wiped before open release.  very easy for  warz devs to do the same.  (putting it in the shop makes it more accessible for balance testing as people can see/buy/use it easier then putting it on some randomly placed npc they have to maybe hopefully find.

i personally do not pay to test games (dont feel my money is fairly paid for when i have to invest money and personal time to test a game... if it was free testing fine. but paid for testing is stupid. )

long story short.. keep your pants on and relax.  they will most likely make it a p2w anyway if their FPS they have on steam is pretty much their early attempt at warz... >>" 

CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 860 2.8GHz
Evga GeForce 670 FTW
Evga P55 SLI

<

Caldrin

Hard Core Member

10/18/12 5:12:02 AM#26
i would think everything in the cash shop at the moment are basically place holders.. wait until later beta states before you start throwing around stuff like this OP...

My 3D models
http://dragon3d.webs.com/

Naiper

Novice Member

OP  10/18/12 6:23:04 AM#27

I understand some of the points. Let's hope it is removed by beta or release. I am just sceptic as they did use War Inc (p2w) as a base for this game.

I am pretty frustrated that they copied this all form War inc but of course there is some chance it will be a great game.

And buying items that can kill other players whether they can be found in game or not is paying to win especially if the item is very rare. I heard people complain a lot about how often you can find guns in comparison to ammo.

Caldrin

Hard Core Member

10/18/12 6:26:39 AM#28
not all features are in yet as its an alpha so yeah the loot tables are not worknig correctly and the loot locations seem to be fixed at the moment..

My 3D models
http://dragon3d.webs.com/

Zadawn

Apprentice Member

10/18/12 7:35:34 AM#29

He won't have enough space for it.

TsaboHavoc

Novice Member

10/18/12 8:36:33 AM#30
they are testing stuff that wont be used, yeah right, more like they are testing if the community is stupid enough to bite that bullet.
  hikaru77

Hard Core Member

10/18/12 8:39:11 AM#31
Lol is an Alpha. Is for testing, u even have the credits to buy and test the items. 
  Hahhns

Novice Member

10/18/12 8:39:58 AM#32
They even gave us in game gold coins to buy the items with. They want to test the marjet abnd the weapons in game. it is a smart thing to do. You need to relax and try the game out. It is fun and you just have to relax it is alpha......
2 Pages « 1 2 Search