Trending Games | EverQuest Next | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,774 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,312,526
Hammerpoint Interactive | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Horror | Status:Final  (rel 12/17/12)  | Pub:Hammerpoint Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$30.00 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

5 posts found
  Raserei

Advanced Member

OP  10/16/12 4:23:20 PM#1
Well, I found a flashlight but the zombies 1-shot me so I can't kill them with it. Are there any early game tips someone can give me? Like weapon locations or something...
  Wizlock23

Novice Member

10/16/12 4:29:08 PM#2
Originally posted by Raserei
Well, I found a flashlight but the zombies 1-shot me so I can't kill them with it. Are there any early game tips someone can give me? Like weapon locations or something...

i have not played as the purchasing of this is very hard for some people (unknown why)---  but i see alot of people saying to roam around and avoid zombies as much as possible till u find a gun

Zadawn

Novice Member

10/16/12 5:52:01 PM#3

As the poster above said,do not engage with zombies,try to sneak poast them,use ctrl to do so,zombies will not spot you unless you're too close in front of them or run around.

Do not trust anybody,you're gonna get your head bashed in with a flashlight for the soda you carry(i do that too,my character's always thirsty).Always inspect the place you're about to scavenge from higher ground if possible and try tnot to run into that particualr camp through the main entrance,find another way.

Even if you happen to stumble upon people that are friendly and prove it to you at first,always keep your eyes open,you never know when they are going to kill you for what you've just found.

When you roam around look behind you from time to time,

Do not give your position away by using your flashlight,press N instead for night vision(this is given to you for free for this stage of alpha,later on you'll need to find it yourself),many people don't know about this and always give themselves away with their flash lights.You can spot someone with a flashlight on from far away.

Illudo

Novice Member

10/16/12 6:00:23 PM#4

Originally posted by Zadawn
As the poster above said,do not engage with zombies,try to sneak poast them,use ctrl to do so,zombies will not spot you unless you're too close in front of them or run around.

This is not true... the zombies are highly sensitive.
I was prone behind a zombie, laying still, about 10 meters away in the middle of the night and the zombie still detected me.
Best is to just run past and try to lose them after a great distance of running, crawling or running doesn't really make a difference at this stage of alpha.

Zadawn

Novice Member

10/16/12 6:09:11 PM#5
Originally posted by Illudo

Originally posted by Zadawn

This is not true... the zombies are highly sensitive.
I was prone behind a zombie, laying still, about 10 meters away in the middle of the night and the zombie still detected me.
Best is to just run past and try to lose them after a great distance of running, crawling or running doesn't really make a difference at this stage of alpha.

Then there are 3 possibilities.

The zombies you encountered are bugged

The zombies i encountered are bugged

Ther zombies own different traits(i.emore and less sensitive)