Trending Games | ArcheAge | Pirate101 | Wasteland 2 | MapleStory

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,179 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,245,733
Hammerpoint Interactive | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Horror | Status:Final  (rel 12/17/12)  | Pub:Hammerpoint Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$30.00 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Infestation: Survivor Stories Forum » General Discussion » Any status updates on this game? Are they improving it?

4 posts found
  MindTrigger

Advanced Member

OP  11/30/12 12:05:25 PM#1
I'm freaking bored and looking for a game to play.  Is this game getting regular improvements to the bugs and issues?

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

RandomDown

Novice Member

11/30/12 12:37:44 PM#2

It looks that way. My brother and a friend got it during when hackers where an epidemic and that has largely been fixed. You don't get the flying folks and such, at least not as often. You do get some invisible people once in a while apparently but its not too hard to kill them. There are some derpy things about it (if you crawl prone on catwalks it still sounds like youre running across them, not to you but other players so =/ at sneaking) but i haven't seen anything gamebreaking since I starting playing it  but that was only a week ago. I think I have a few spare guns if you end up going for it. My brother feels it was money well spent, as even with the problems he gets the fun he got in Day Z.

I will admit I hope they change the hammer animation. It looks like you're just boppin the zombies on the head all playfully when you use it.

MindTrigger

Advanced Member

OP  11/30/12 11:24:44 PM#3
Originally posted by RandomDown

It looks that way. My brother and a friend got it during when hackers where an epidemic and that has largely been fixed. You don't get the flying folks and such, at least not as often. You do get some invisible people once in a while apparently but its not too hard to kill them. There are some derpy things about it (if you crawl prone on catwalks it still sounds like youre running across them, not to you but other players so =/ at sneaking) but i haven't seen anything gamebreaking since I starting playing it  but that was only a week ago. I think I have a few spare guns if you end up going for it. My brother feels it was money well spent, as even with the problems he gets the fun he got in Day Z.

I will admit I hope they change the hammer animation. It looks like you're just boppin the zombies on the head all playfully when you use it.

Sounds like I will check back in a few months, or just wait for Day Z.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

Raserei

Novice Member

12/04/12 12:31:34 PM#4
This game has no hope. I would stand clear, it's not fun and on top of that, it won't be updated much.