Trending Games | War Thunder | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,671 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,295,932
Hammerpoint Interactive | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Horror | Status:Final  (rel 12/17/12)  | Pub:Hammerpoint Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$30.00 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Infestation: Survivor Stories Forum » General Discussion » At last, antihack measures!

7 posts found
  PsyMike3d

Apprentice Member

Sorry for my English xD

OP  11/07/12 2:56:39 AM#1

To my surprise today, a patch arrived with antihack measures.

I think that was the number1 priority and i'm glad to see this patch!

Oriphus

Apprentice Member

11/07/12 2:07:45 PM#2

Yep have been logged in a few hours because of this and no sign of hacker yet. Population seems a bit lower though xD.

It was No.1  issue for me and they did the right thing to focus on it, I was not expecting them to do it so soon so credit where credit is due. First time in about a week I have started to enjoy the game again. Also with the new WHO KILLED ME feature, even if a hacker does creep out of nowhere i at least feel I have some power to do something about it. Plus server list sorted....

A good day for WarZ and a good day for me.

PsyMike3d

Apprentice Member

Sorry for my English xD

OP  11/08/12 3:27:03 AM#3
Originally posted by Oriphus

Yep have been logged in a few hours because of this and no sign of hacker yet. 

indeed, no hackers so far!!!

I'm starting to enjoy this a lot

Vlhad77

Novice Member

11/14/12 12:39:16 AM#4
Originally posted by PsyMike3d
Originally posted by Oriphus

Yep have been logged in a few hours because of this and no sign of hacker yet. 

indeed, no hackers so far!!!

I'm starting to enjoy this a lot

ok so let me get this straight, this patch fixed the hacker problem or is getting the job done then?

Onomas

Novice Member

Sandbox is your only hope for a decent mmo ;)

11/14/12 2:19:50 AM#5
One bad thing about fps is that once these anti-hack updates take place its only a matter of 24-48 hrs before its beat. Certain people get paid a lot of money to make hacks and update them. Its sad and sickening, but its fact of life with fps :( Why i gave up on fps in general.
  Ichmen

Advanced Member

hatred enriches.life is a prison, death a release.

11/14/12 2:23:29 AM#6
Originally posted by Onomas
One bad thing about fps is that once these anti-hack updates take place its only a matter of 24-48 hrs before its beat. Certain people get paid a lot of money to make hacks and update them. Its sad and sickening, but its fact of life with fps :( Why i gave up on fps in general.

quite true. there are websites dedicated to cracking any and all anti cheat programs and maintaining an uptodate undetectable cheat/script  for pretty much the same price as a normal game subscription.  its pretty fking sad that people actively feel they need to subscribe to cheat programs just to play a game. 

worst part is the cheaters feel they are better then the normal user for their cheating. when they are infact worse then the worst noob at the game.  as the cheating doesnt teach them how to play the game or learn the skills to improve it actually retards their ability to play lolol

CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 860 2.8GHz
Evga GeForce 670 FTW
Evga P55 SLI

<

Vlhad77

Novice Member

11/15/12 10:28:29 AM#7
Originally posted by Ichmen
Originally posted by Onomas

quite true. there are websites dedicated to cracking any and all anti cheat programs and maintaining an uptodate undetectable cheat/script  for pretty much the same price as a normal game subscription.  its pretty fking sad that people actively feel they need to subscribe to cheat programs just to play a game. 

worst part is the cheaters feel they are better then the normal user for their cheating. when they are infact worse then the worst noob at the game.  as the cheating doesnt teach them how to play the game or learn the skills to improve it actually retards their ability to play lolol

its just sad and pathetic that people has to cheat to win at a video game, how about learn to play the game to win.  All it does is just shows everyone how those that cheat are really like in RL, just a worthless pathetic piece of crap that has to cheat.