Trending Games | WildStar | Landmark | ArcheAge | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,980 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,441
Hammerpoint Interactive | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Horror | Status:Final  (rel 12/17/12)  | Pub:Hammerpoint Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$30.00 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Infestation: Survivor Stories Forum » General Discussion » War Z: PC Gamer article with brand new screenshots!

10 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  7/27/12 8:20:39 PM#1
  Rohn

Apprentice Member

7/27/12 8:34:27 PM#2

Very good read.  It clarifies some of the more nebulous information that was available before.  Certainly one I'll be watching.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

Ichmen

Apprentice Member

hatred enriches.life is a prison, death a release.

7/27/12 8:37:14 PM#3

interesting... though i had no idea these guys developed War Inc.. im now kinda worried this game will be another FPS pile of steaming manure that War Inc is/was when i played it. 

the pictures are impressive but i would rather see an actual ingame video of the game even in a pre-alpha state just to see how they are balancing the animations and such.  more so now that i know they also developed War Inc which is plagued by horrible fps mechanics ...

CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 860 2.8GHz
Evga GeForce 670 FTW
Evga P55 SLI

<

User Deleted

OP  7/27/12 8:37:43 PM#4

Indeed. SO glad it will be a sandbox player driven game. You can also rent servers and build worlds using the tools they provide. How awesome is that ?

DeaconX

Advanced Member

Stand up for what you believe; Even if you stand alone.
-==X==-
SHH, my COMMON SENSE is tingling!

7/28/12 9:51:33 AM#5
Originally posted by Mephster

Indeed. SO glad it will be a sandbox player driven game. You can also rent servers and build worlds using the tools they provide. How awesome is that ?

I believe they have mentioned you can rent servers - I'd love to see the ability for people to band together, gather and actually build their own 'safe havens' like small player-run cities.  I'm thinking of stuff like from Mad Max:

Kinda like that but... better.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

IMPYRE

Elite Member

Yes, I have a question. When did you turn into a nutbar?

7/28/12 11:49:48 PM#6

So far I like where this game is heading and thanks for the heads up!

Rohn

Apprentice Member

7/29/12 6:53:55 PM#7
Originally posted by P4YB4CK

So far I like where this game is heading and thanks for the heads up!

I agree - I like the direction the game is going.  The information in this interview helped to clear up a couple of concerns I had about the game, so I'm more interested than I was before.

Looking forward to hearing more.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

Deadangel

Novice Member

9/28/12 11:17:08 PM#8
Originally posted by Ichmen

interesting... though i had no idea these guys developed War Inc.. im now kinda worried this game will be another FPS pile of steaming manure that War Inc is/was when i played it. 

the pictures are impressive but i would rather see an actual ingame video of the game even in a pre-alpha state just to see how they are balancing the animations and such.  more so now that i know they also developed War Inc which is plagued by horrible fps mechanics ...

I agree 100%

When I found out the War Inc crew was making it I felt my heart sink, and the taste of bile in the back of my throat.

Beacker

Novice Member

9/28/12 11:29:39 PM#9
I will play this. However I think The Repopulation is going to be better.
  deathshroud

Apprentice Member

10/02/12 1:10:36 AM#10
those screenshots are obviously posed screenshots, think gmod.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.