Trending Games | Landmark | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Camelot Unchained | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,461 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,309,837
Trazzy Entertainment | Official Site
MOBA | Genre:Historical | Status:Final  (rel 2013)  | Pub:Trazzy Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Wind of Luck Forum » General Discussion » Fair winds and smooth seas

4 posts found
  spasco

Novice Member

OP  8/02/12 11:21:15 AM#1

I place a lot of hope in this game and am eager to try it. The pirate themed games are my favorite, and the quality of these games are lacking at the moment. After visiting Trazzy's website, I am excited for the possibilities this game could hold. They describe a new approach to MMORPGS and I think this game will provide the excitment and consistency I am looking for. 

Rohn

Apprentice Member

8/09/12 9:38:44 PM#2

Sounds very interesting so far.  I've always enjoyed this period, but haven't played an MMO set in it.

Looking forward to more.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

MilesPerry

Novice Member

9/12/12 6:59:59 PM#3
I am incredibly excited for this game! This era has always been my favorite. I've been playing Pirates of the Burning Sea for the past few years and I've watched bad management drive an amazing game in to the ground. I'm really excited to see what this game will be like. Already signed up for Beta :)
  steodosic

Apprentice Member

10/27/14 2:17:05 PM#4
Originally posted by MilesPerry
I am incredibly excited for this game! This era has always been my favorite. I've been playing Pirates of the Burning Sea for the past few years and I've watched bad management drive an amazing game in to the ground. I'm really excited to see what this game will be like. Already signed up for Beta :)

So, I guess you're playing it now when it is pre - release phase with many new options added to the gameplay?