Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | Swordsman | WildStar

  Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,936 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,175,895
Oz Online (OZO)
OZ Intermedia | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Beta Testing  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:OZ Intermedia
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Oz Online Forum » General Discussion » seriously what the hell is this program?

10 posts found
  Ichmen

Hard Core Member

Joined: 4/15/06
Posts: 1234

hatred enriches.
life is a prison, death a release.

 
OP  6/27/12 4:21:29 AM#1

is this another chat program like second life/habbohotel/ect?? and what is with the system requirements

 

 

   

 
OS Windows XP Service Pack 2 or better CPU Pentium4 1Ghz
Memory 512MB Hard Disk Minimum Space: 300MB
Graphic Card Direct X, VGA Card(3D is not required) Sound Card DirectSound
Network Minimum Internet Speed: 2Mbps
^ A vga card but doesnt require 3d @_@ i guess i could dust off my s3 verge if my nvida is too powerful.. but wow i havent seen specs like these since 1999....

just how old is this program and why is it centered around fishing?? sailor suits and fishing... that can not be the IN thing in korea is it?

 

so is this a fisherman/dating simulation??? seeing as they have actual dating/marrage in the program....

im a little scare if this is a new wave of gaming.... i might just go back to minesweeper O-o

CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 860 2.8GHz
Evga GeForce 670 FTW
Evga P55 SLI

<

  junkiedoe

Novice Member

Joined: 6/24/12
Posts: 2

6/27/12 5:20:58 AM#2

Hey, 

 

 this is an old game actually. OZ Korea its been up since 2002 and still keeps on going. Up until this year we had OZ Global. I requested mmorpg to take it off because GMS left, and we (the users) contacted OZ Korea and they released the V 2.0 of this game so everyone can play it. Yes, it is a fishing game but you can do so much more in it. I will post my review soon. And yes, unlike other games you don't need to have the best pc to be able to play it, like second life. It is still a good game with a great community ^^

  Aeolron

Apprentice Member

Joined: 3/24/11
Posts: 664

Everyones a mmo vet these days :P

6/27/12 5:26:26 AM#3
Originally posted by Ichmen

is this another chat program like second life/habbohotel/ect?? and what is with the system requirements

 

 

   

 
OS Windows XP Service Pack 2 or better CPU Pentium4 1Ghz
Memory 512MB Hard Disk Minimum Space: 300MB
Graphic Card Direct X, VGA Card(3D is not required) Sound Card DirectSound
Network Minimum Internet Speed: 2Mbps
^ A vga card but doesnt require 3d @_@ i guess i could dust off my s3 verge if my nvida is too powerful.. but wow i havent seen specs like these since 1999....

just how old is this program and why is it centered around fishing?? sailor suits and fishing... that can not be the IN thing in korea is it?

 

so is this a fisherman/dating simulation??? seeing as they have actual dating/marrage in the program....

im a little scare if this is a new wave of gaming.... i might just go back to minesweeper O-o

hahahahhahaah omg I have'nt seen requirements like that in years! I wonder if my 3DFX Voodoo ( Yes it still works LOL ) could run this beast at max settings hahaha

  Dakeru

Elite Member

Joined: 9/21/09
Posts: 868

6/27/12 5:44:06 AM#4

The game could run on a calculator actually.

Option wise all you have to know is:

- Open the options and uncheck the box with "bird view"

-Open the chat window with the page icon bottom left

 

Other than that forget about fishing and leveling.. this game is only about seriously insane people you will run into.

  Aeolron

Apprentice Member

Joined: 3/24/11
Posts: 664

Everyones a mmo vet these days :P

6/27/12 5:49:33 AM#5
Originally posted by Dakeru

The game could run on a calculator actually.

Option wise all you have to know is:

- Open the options and uncheck the box with "bird view"

-Open the chat window with the page icon bottom left

 

Other than that forget about fishing and leveling.. this game is only about seriously insane people you will run into.

LOL I like the part wher eyou said " this game could run on a calculator " haha ohh man that shit is funny

  junkiedoe

Novice Member

Joined: 6/24/12
Posts: 2

6/27/12 6:05:48 AM#6
lol dakeru, and yes he's kinda right
  Ichmen

Hard Core Member

Joined: 4/15/06
Posts: 1234

hatred enriches.
life is a prison, death a release.

 
OP  6/27/12 7:10:53 PM#7
Originally posted by junkiedoe

Hey, 

 

 this is an old game actually. OZ Korea its been up since 2002 and still keeps on going. Up until this year we had OZ Global. I requested mmorpg to take it off because GMS left, and we (the users) contacted OZ Korea and they released the V 2.0 of this game so everyone can play it. Yes, it is a fishing game but you can do so much more in it. I will post my review soon. And yes, unlike other games you don't need to have the best pc to be able to play it, like second life. It is still a good game with a great community ^^

o_o the gms left??  not that i can see this game needing ingame CS'rs .. i mean what game issues could people have in this thing... "gm player B wrapped his fishing line on mine"? or maybe so an so stole their fish...lol

what else is there to do in this program though? 

their own write up on it, states its a fishing/dating game doesnt sound like you do much other then fish and "sow oats" ....i cant read their forums as i dont have an account.. but there does not seem to be much to do @_@ reminds me of programs like habbo hotel, where they boast about dancing and decor but its really just a child dating program...

CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 860 2.8GHz
Evga GeForce 670 FTW
Evga P55 SLI

<

  Dakeru

Elite Member

Joined: 9/21/09
Posts: 868

6/29/12 6:35:18 PM#8

The GMs are needed because the amount of drama that occurs. It ranges from "I crafted this special rod and lent it to a friend and she never returned it!" to "He said he loved me but he had 3 other girls next to me!"

 

Cheap? Silly?   Probably

Entertaining?   For Sure

 

And for some reason the level grinding via fishing becomes really addicting.

  tokini

Advanced Member

Joined: 9/03/07
Posts: 344

6/29/12 6:59:00 PM#9
Originally posted by Ichmen

 

centered around fishing?? sailor suits and fishing... that can not be the IN thing in korea is it?

 

so is this a fisherman simulation??? 

 

subbed

  Painbringer

Novice Member

Joined: 9/05/10
Posts: 64

6/30/12 4:21:17 PM#10
Oz World II: Resurrection