Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,604 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,223,918
DayZ (DZ)
Dean "Rocket" Hall | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Horror | Status:Beta Testing  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Dean "Rocket" Hall
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

DayZ Forum » General Discussion » In an effort to make serious contributions to the game, I wrote a white paper detailing salient design issues.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
21 posts found
  GroovyFlower

Apprentice Member

Skyrim

6/28/13 4:35:31 AM#21
Originally posted by aspekx
Originally posted by GroovyFlower
Originally posted by Jakdstripper

If they fix the hackers/cheaters and exploits plus the warping zombies glitching zombies through walls and make the game with more objectives plus servers run by BI themselfs keep it 100% hardcore, no casual carebear shit im happy.

Playing almost everyday sinds first week of may 2012 so i know a littlebit of game and its community hehe.

why in the world would you care how other people play a game on a private server?

see i secretly believe that all hardcore FFA PvP players deep down inside fear something: if a great game like DayZ had the option to not be as hardcore, then the hardcore servers would be empty.

now, i say that they fear that happening. i am not saying that is what would happen. but i think it gives an interesting insight into the mindset of those who are on that end of the gaming spectrum.

Hardcore servers won't be empty i can GUARENTEED you that im playing on hardcore servers right now and there all full pure gameplay with only bandages and painkiller not even a backpack and the server have everyday at primetime 50/50.

They dont wanne play on a origin server ever!

Im affraid game will be dumb down if they take your advice up to make it carebear friendly thats all.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search