Trending Games | Destiny | ArcheAge | WildStar | Mythborne

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,208 Users Online:0
Games:738  Posts:6,238,520
DayZ (DZ)
Dean "Rocket" Hall | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Horror | Status:Beta Testing  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Dean "Rocket" Hall
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

DayZ Forum » General Discussion » You want a simmiliar fun zombie game? Try WarZ

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
43 posts found
  Corehaven

Novice Member

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you.

12/26/12 9:00:00 PM#41
Originally posted by tixylix

Is this actually for real?  Can't be. 

I know the people running the show over there are a bunch of hacks, and I mean that in the strongest sense, but this is bad even for them.  Although at the same time, if this was real, I'm not sure I would be surprised.  I've heard stories of their forum shennanigans. 

As far as War Z goes, it may very well be one of the worst investments any gamer could make right now.  There's not a more sorry bunch of tools attmepting to rip people off than the jerks who run War Z . 

GrayGhost79

Novice Member

12/26/12 9:02:30 PM#42
Originally posted by Buhadog
Don't let all the whiners fool you... the game is improving weekly and you are going to miss on a lot of fun if you don't try it. I have played both DayZ and WarZ and I have to say, while DayZ is fun I saw myself having more fun in WarZ. 

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?212608-ArmA-II-DayZ/page4

Theres a reason it's similar lol... 

Alber_gamer

Hard Core Member

12/26/12 9:18:46 PM#43

The War Z has been a really bad experience for me. Besides the false advertising and the extremelly flawed game mechanics, there are hackers left and right and it's not a survival game, it's just a bad shooter with zombies as background scenario.

As I write this, I am trying to get a refund, and though I probably won't be lucky enough to get it, at least I paid for it so around a dozen friends of mine don't have to and can spend their money on something worthy.

My opinion is my own. I respect all other opinions and views equally, but keep in mind that my opinion will always be the best for me. That's why it's my opinion.

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search