Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,096 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,078,987
Spacetime Studios | Official Site
Action RPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/15/12)  | Pub:Spacetime Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: Mobile Devices iOS Android | Out of date info? Let us know!

Arcane Legends Forum » General Discussion » Spacetime at it again!

3 posts found
  BethelsBoy

Apprentice Member

"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion."

OP  8/14/12 1:37:44 AM#1

Been a big fan of Pocket Legends and Dark Legends and now Arcane Legends!

Would have preferred that they focused on bringing new content to the older titles, but I've been really impressed by their past games so I'll be adding this one to the list

xTRIxEDGEx

Novice Member

8/24/12 9:30:33 PM#2
Lolwut? I've played both of the games they have already released and they are both the same game, retextured with minor changes, at least in my play. I don't expect this one to be any different.
  lizardbones

Elite Member

I've become dependent upon spell check. My apologies for stupid grammatical errors.

8/24/12 10:05:20 PM#3

Originally posted by xTRIxEDGEx
Lolwut? I've played both of the games they have already released and they are both the same game, retextured with minor changes, at least in my play. I don't expect this one to be any different.

The space game added some more polish. It makes a decent diversion. Not sure about the vampire game. I think they should work on a title with some sandbox or open world features myself. They've obviously got the baseline down, now they need to expand the titles to doing something more than running down a hallway killing monsters.

For every large, complex problem, there is a simple, clear solution that also happens to be absolutely wrong.