The Elder Scrolls Online public test server has been updated with an incremental patch that brings, among other things, the hotly debated Crown Crates into the game for testing. This gives interested players a look at how the crates will function and what items may be included in them.
Crown Crates are now available to test on the PTS!
- Crown Crates can be purchased in the Crown Store for 400 crowns.
- These Crates contain a randomized selection of useful consumables, and offer a chance to obtain rare and unique cosmetic items or mounts.
- In the event you receive a mount, pet, costume or personality that you already own, you’ll be awarded Crown Gems in its place.
- Crown Gems can be used to purchase other collectible items found in Crown Crates.
- These can be redeemed in the Crown Store under the Crown Crates category.
- Crown Crates will be available on the Live megaservers later this year.
In addition, itemization changes, the New Life Festival, the equipment bonus indicator and undaunted plunder have been added for testing.
Check out the full patch notes on the Elder Scrolls Online forum.
Thanks, anonymous tipster!