Bethesda has teamed up with several other technology-based businesses to bring Elder Scrolls Online to the masses in the United States and will feed them for visiting. Called the "Food Truck Campaign", the stops on the tour were announced via an email press release.
- SXSW 2013 – Austin, Texas (March 10)
- PAX East – Boston, Massachusetts (March 22)
- University of Massachusetts Amherst – Amherst, Massachusetts (March 29)
- Michigan State University – East Lansing, Michigan (April 12)
- University of Colorado – Boulder, Colorado (April 26)
- University of Arizona – Tucson, Arizona (May 3)
- E3 2013 – Los Angeles, California (June 12)
- Comic-Con International – San Diego, California (July 18)
- PAX Prime – Seattle, Washington (August 31)
- University of California, Los Angeles – Los Angeles, California (September 20)
- University of California, Berkeley – Berkeley, California (October 4)
Launching prior to the first stop at SXSW, The Elder Scrolls Online Food Truck Tour companion Facebook App will allow fans to stay up-to-date on times and specific locations, while also giving them the ability to invite friends, and view and share photos from each stop. This central hub, located as a tab on The Elder Scrolls Online Facebook page, is an easy way to stay connected from your desktop or mobile device.
Grab all the details on the Elder Scrolls Online site.