Trending Games | Pirate101 | ArcheAge | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,859,758 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,244,955
Zenimax Online Studios | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/04/14)  | Pub:Bethesda Softworks
Distribution: | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

8 posts found
  asrlohz

Hard Core Member

Alea iacta est, beloved Doomsayers.

OP  4/20/13 10:53:50 AM#1

This post has been moved. Thank you.

You can find the new post here: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/5685640/thread/383033#5685640

asrlohz

Hard Core Member

OP  4/20/13 10:54:51 AM#2

The pictures do not seem to appear, give me a moment to fix this.

Or give me some tips on how to fix it. Cheers.

EDIT: They should be viewable now. Thanks.

Soliloquy

MMORPG.COM Staff

4/20/13 10:57:46 AM#3
Originally posted by asrlohz

Just keep in mind that if you post any pictures from that leaked footage I will have to remove this thread.

just an fyi...

asrlohz

Hard Core Member

OP  4/20/13 11:01:27 AM#4
Originally posted by Soliloquy

Just keep in mind that if you post any pictures from that leaked footage I will have to remove this thread.

just an fyi...

Of course. The images that will be uploaded are of the Oblivion map, edited for contextual purposes. Cheers.

Radixo

Apprentice Member

4/20/13 12:14:28 PM#5

Anyway the dagerfall covenant area will have 5 large zones and 2 small islands which are about the same size(Stors'mkai is one of them).

You can't actually see the starting island on the game world map but the second island may be seen and it looks to be 10-15 times smaller then each of the 5 large zones assuming the sizes are proportional on the world map.

So all in all PVE content map for 1 faction about 50-80 times larger then the starter island.

You can see the rough outline of the area available here.

asrlohz

Hard Core Member

OP  4/20/13 12:23:35 PM#6
Originally posted by Radixo

Anyway the dagerfall covenant area will have 5 large zones and 2 small islands which are about the same size(Stors'mkai is one of them).

You can't actually see the starting island on the game world map but the second island may be seen and it looks to be 10-15 times smaller then each of the 5 large zones assuming the sizes are proportional on the world map.

So all in all PVE content map for 1 faction about 50-80 times larger then the starter island.

You can see the rough outline of the area available here.

Stros M'Kai is right below Hegathe. Do have a look at my post once more in case you haven't updated it since my images wouldn't appear. It has been greatly improved.

Anyhow, thanks for the map. I am however a bit concerned on what you are basing your statements on. Have I missed some major announcement from Zenimax Studios? (Quite a possibility)

Radixo

Apprentice Member

4/20/13 12:31:52 PM#7

Stros M'Kai is right below Hegathe. Do have a look at my post once more in case you haven't updated it since my images wouldn't appear. It has been greatly improved.

Anyhow, thanks for the map. I am however a bit concerned on what you are basing your statements on. Have I missed some major announcement from Zenimax Studios? (Quite a possibility)

SO 5 large zones is from this quote

“The map is huge, right, literally if you take one of our zones – that’s about a 3k by 4k map – that’s huge,” explained Sage. “We expect to get at least 20-40 hours content out of that, and that doesn’t even include the dungeons in there. Then you take that, there’s in one alliance 5 of those maps plus Coldharbour and plus the starter areas in that, so you know, it’s just massive."

And about the other stuff, just comparing the leaked video map to the map of tamriel as you can see 5 out of 7 zones map there and the whole dagerfall covenant faction map.

asrlohz

Hard Core Member

OP  4/20/13 12:57:22 PM#8
Originally posted by Radixo

SO 5 large zones is from this quote

“The map is huge, right, literally if you take one of our zones – that’s about a 3k by 4k map – that’s huge,” explained Sage. “We expect to get at least 20-40 hours content out of that, and that doesn’t even include the dungeons in there. Then you take that, there’s in one alliance 5 of those maps plus Coldharbour and plus the starter areas in that, so you know, it’s just massive."

And about the other stuff, just comparing the leaked video map to the map of tamriel as you can see 5 out of 7 zones map there and the whole dagerfall covenant faction map.

Fair enough. :)