Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,567 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,316,909
Zenimax Online Studios | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/04/14)  | Pub:Bethesda Softworks
Distribution: | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

8 posts found
  MyTabbycat

Novice Member

OP  2/15/13 10:12:39 AM#1

http://i.imgur.com/lfP7Rv6.jpg

To celebrate 1 million likes on their Facebook page, ZOS released some heavy armor art. I personally really like them and think they have a TES feel. What do you think? Do you have a favorite?

Which one is your favorite?

High Elf
Nord
Breton
(login to vote)
  Aeonblades

Apprentice Member

2/15/13 10:15:16 AM#2
That Breton is a BAMF. The Nord looks too skyrimmy, was hoping for a little bit more unique for them. High Elf looks decent too.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
Have played: You name it
If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

Sovrath

Elite Member

2/15/13 10:19:59 AM#3

Heck I like them all.

since I will end up playing a dark or high elf I voted for High Elf.

Lovely_Laly

Novice Member

game is also real

2/15/13 11:53:00 AM#4

aww need female model for me. =D
can't judge much on male, I guess Nord is my favorite.

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

Maephisto

Novice Member

2/15/13 12:27:51 PM#5
Where is the Orc heavy set?

mistmaker

Novice Member

2/15/13 12:31:24 PM#6

Originally posted by Maephisto

Where is the Orc heavy set?

orcs wear just underwear, didnt you see the movies?! :-)

they have heavy armor thick skin

azzamasin

Hard Core Member

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality.

2/15/13 7:56:48 PM#7
Originally posted by MyTabbycat

http://i.imgur.com/lfP7Rv6.jpg

To celebrate 1 million likes on their Facebook page, ZOS released some heavy armor art. I personally really like them and think they have a TES feel. What do you think? Do you have a favorite?

TBH I like em all but the helm on the Breton looks to bland so then it becomes a toss up between eld and nord.  Chose the Elf because it looks prettier. 

If your idea of a Sandbox is open FFA Full Loot PvP, full crafted world with minimal support for anything combat then your sandbox ideas are bad! Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Maephisto

Novice Member

2/16/13 6:16:39 PM#8

The release of this heavy armor art speaks to a concern I have for TESO.  TESO is coming up on 6 years of development and there is little released in terms of info or gameplay footage. 

Im going to use GW2 as a comparison here.  At a similar point in GW2's development, they released incredibly compelling and raw gameplay footage.  No CGI crap.
I remember this because it was the first video I watched and it immediately had me hooked.  Remember, beta didnt start for another year or so after this video was shown (IIRC).  I also use this as a measuring stick for other games. 

I am slightly concerned because we havent seen any recent footage (similar in scope to what I posted above), and TESO is six years into development and beta is just around the corner.

I really hope they release something great soon.  It would put some concerns I have to rest.