Trending Games | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | WildStar | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,788,674 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,193,519
Zenimax Online Studios | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/04/14)  | Pub:Bethesda Softworks
Distribution: | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

1 posts found
  Tibbz

Apprentice Member

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in a group"

OP  2/11/13 1:04:14 PM#1

I am hoping the release the skill list, perks and what not soon.  My preference would be to have a larger number of skills as opposed to a shorter core skill list.  Meaning I would like to see Short Blade, Long Blade, Great Sword, etc instead of simply Slashing.  Not sure why but I also always enjoyed (digging back into my old EQ1 days) learning other languages, swimming, safe fall, etc etc.  If they really want the “classes” to be unique, I would image a large and diverse list of skills should be available to avoid the more cookie cutter you need X, Y and Z to be a full tank or A, B and C to be a ranger design.  I would love to pick up a Mace and have to learn 1 hand weapon and blunt weapons independently; same goes for “agility,” I would love to have to learn running, jumping, swimming, safe fall, etc instead of simply “agility.”  Anyone has thoughts, opinions or information on this?  I think about the only thing we have confirmed is Light, Medium and Heavy armor. 

Would you rather a more core set of skills or a large and variable (but more time consuming) system of skills?