Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,302 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,998
Zenimax Online Studios | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/04/14)  | Pub:Bethesda Softworks
Distribution: | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

Elder Scrolls Online Forum » General Discussion » Hardcore PvE and PvP Guild of the Ebonheart Pact Looking for More Members to Join Us at Beta and at Launch! 25 Members strong!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
29 posts found
  Smikis

Advanced Member

3/27/13 7:36:13 AM#21
joining and creating guilds before game launches.. ye those work out everytime.. more like never , seriously you guys havent been playing mmorpgs.. most people are horrible at playing and this is hc guild.. with random members.. might as well be casual 400 people guild with 20 active people, because those are only ones you can really create on random forums
  User Deleted
3/27/13 9:50:54 AM#22
Originally posted by Marirranya

i so want to apply and raid :<

i checked out your website but i have yet to see raid information like on what days and what time you guys will be raiding. i dont want to apply and then dont follow through with it due to conflict of schedule :3

Those 4 man raids are gonna be hardcore!!  

kidas52

Novice Member

ED 4 Life.

3/27/13 3:51:35 PM#23
There are no raids.

Jona ^_^

Morkulth

Novice Member

OP  3/27/13 6:48:07 PM#24
Garbrac has a great Stream set up this weekend make sure you all go watch it!
  Morkulth

Novice Member

OP  3/27/13 6:49:46 PM#25
Originally posted by Thebrave246

I was the guildmaster on one of the biggest guilds in SWToR and I play a lot of other mmorpgs or did including Everquest, EQ2 and much, much more for years. I signed up for the beta like the minute it was available. I will be looking for a good guild but I have friends that I play most games with that would want to be in it too. So let me know! I am interested though!

If anybody knows the guild. Jedi Mind Tricks from The Fatman server. I was Tha'Brav, Dooku, etc.

We always like to have people that enjoy playing and doing adventure zones with their friends. We were on Master Zhar lestin. Was a tiny server that was destroyed by the exodus in SWTOR :(.

Morkulth

Novice Member

OP  3/27/13 6:50:48 PM#26
Originally posted by kidas52
There are no raids.

They don't want to call it raiding because it makes it seem too similar to WoW. They call them adventure zones. They have mentioned that encoutners won't be one boss but usually many constantly coming at you that react differently each time you enter the zone.

Morkulth

Novice Member

OP  3/27/13 6:51:37 PM#27
Originally posted by Smikis
joining and creating guilds before game launches.. ye those work out everytime.. more like never , seriously you guys havent been playing mmorpgs.. most people are horrible at playing and this is hc guild.. with random members.. might as well be casual 400 people guild with 20 active people, because those are only ones you can really create on random forums

There are actually 15 of us that have been playing since launch of Vanilla. We know what we are doing and have our goals set.

Morkulth

Novice Member

OP  3/29/13 1:29:06 AM#28
Thoose interested we are generally clearing "Adventure Zones" 4-5 days a week depending on competition starting at 8ish EST. However, It is subject to change.
  Morkulth

Novice Member

OP  3/29/13 4:13:57 PM#29
Has anyone read that new post on TESO website yet? Comments?
2 Pages « 1 2 Search