Trending Games | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Landmark | EVE Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,312 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,309,630
Zenimax Online Studios | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/04/14)  | Pub:Bethesda Softworks
Distribution: | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

Elder Scrolls Online Forum » General Discussion » (POLL) What Side Will You Be On?

3 Pages « 1 2 3 » Search
44 posts found
  Slampig

Advanced Member

Whatever you do, do NOT speak ill of Asheron's Call 2...

1/28/13 10:28:01 AM#21
I have not seen this anywhere. I am wondering, will the three various factions be able to communicate with each other? I am pretty tired of not being able to talk to my enemies. Nothing will get faction pride going faster than a little bit of yapping back and forth.

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

Fdzzaigl

Advanced Member

1/28/13 10:29:35 AM#22

I think that question remains to be answered. But I damn well hope so, it would not make any sense otherwise and I'm really tired of that as well.

People who want to grief will grief regardless whether you can read the other guys chat.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

Jimmy562

Advanced Member

1/28/13 10:44:20 AM#23

Aldmeri Dominion for me. Khajiit.

Ambros123

Novice Member

1/28/13 10:51:18 AM#24

Brenton battle mage so Daggerfall for me.  I just hope that a heavy plate 1h + magika combo is viable in the game.

Surprised that Daggerfall is pulling ahead., but I have no doubt that Ebonheart will by far be the most popular to the point of population imbalance.  My cross MMO guild has an overwhealming amount of those saying they're going Ebonheart.

BadSpock

Hard Core Member

Logic be damned!

1/28/13 10:52:30 AM#25

You aint much if you aint NORD.

Now Playing: Destiny, WoW

aslan132

Elite Member

1/28/13 10:54:49 AM#26

Your poll is missing a 4th option. I actually plan to play all 3 factions so i can experience the unique lore and questing for all 3. Since they wont be copy/paste of each other, and all deal in unique zone enviroments and storyline, I want to see them all. 

Now, maybe your question was only meant for the AvA (Alliance v Alliance) war in Cyrodill. But since we dont know how that works yet, and how a player chooses which side if they own characters in all 3 factions, I dont think a poll limiting the options is going to have any meaning until that question is answered first. So ill still to my 4th option, ALL 3 .

Ambros123

Novice Member

1/28/13 11:13:14 AM#27
Originally posted by BadSpock

You aint much if you aint NORD.

So we can go moaning and complaining about our knee like a little girl who had their sweetroll taken?

tiefighter25

Novice Member

1/28/13 11:42:12 AM#28
Reading this thread, I fully expect to see a "Sweetrollers" and "Milkdrinkers" guild on Day 1.
  azzamasin

Advanced Member

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality.

1/28/13 12:50:40 PM#29
Originally posted by tiefighter25
Reading this thread, I fully expect to see a "Sweetrollers" and "Milkdrinkers" guild on Day 1.

Theres already guilds named:

• Wounded Knee Former Adventurers
  • BucketZ on HeadZ

If your idea of a Sandbox is open FFA Full Loot PvP, full crafted world with minimal support for anything combat then your sandbox ideas are bad! Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

azzamasin

Advanced Member

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality.

1/28/13 12:52:38 PM#30
Originally posted by aslan132

Your poll is missing a 4th option. I actually plan to play all 3 factions so i can experience the unique lore and questing for all 3. Since they wont be copy/paste of each other, and all deal in unique zone enviroments and storyline, I want to see them all. 

Now, maybe your question was only meant for the AvA (Alliance v Alliance) war in Cyrodill. But since we dont know how that works yet, and how a player chooses which side if they own characters in all 3 factions, I dont think a poll limiting the options is going to have any meaning until that question is answered first. So ill still to my 4th option, ALL 3 .

Lets not forget that there was some cryptic response on a Podcast about grouping with other factions in PvE...so I would stay tuned.

If your idea of a Sandbox is open FFA Full Loot PvP, full crafted world with minimal support for anything combat then your sandbox ideas are bad! Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

deakon

Novice Member

1/28/13 1:04:13 PM#31
Originally posted by tiefighter25

And "The Knee Healers"

Nikopol

Novice Member

Brought to you by... The Spirit of Nikopol.

1/28/13 8:49:29 PM#32

No love for the Aldmeri it seems. Pity, they're such generous-hearted fellows. :P

Chief021

Novice Member

1/28/13 8:57:25 PM#33
I just want to play an Orc so... yeahhh.....DC.

A PS4 ESO guild accepting applications at http://lowlyknights.enjin.com

deakon

Novice Member

1/28/13 8:59:43 PM#34
Originally posted by Nikopol

No love for the Aldmeri it seems. Pity, they're such generous-hearted fellows. :P

I do like the khajiit but then again i do hate high elves

I'm not sure what faction yet, waiting to see if theres going to be a massively popular faction (my money is on EH) and rolling one of the others

Shauneepeak

Novice Member

1/29/13 7:45:02 PM#35
Aldmeri all the way while I may not agree with their goals this is before the Thalmor so the ideals are not as extreme and I just love playing as Bosmer.
  Shauneepeak

Novice Member

1/29/13 7:54:33 PM#36
Originally posted by swedago
Too early to tell yet.  When I pick a server and I see who is the underdog I will most likely choose that one =)

No annoying servers, there will be a single mega-server so no worries = ) hope to see you all in the beta.

For basic information since I'm assuming some will have questions the mega-server will be a combination of many and upon logging in you will automatically be grouped in the best server going by current friends and guild members online however once being logged in you will have the option to manually hop to another. Theres probably more but this is what I have gathered so far from the developer interviews.

Elikal

Spotlight Poster

“No path is darker then when your eyes are shut.” -Flemeth

1/30/13 12:03:13 AM#37
In Elder Scrolls I ALWAYS played Dunmer. But I have this nagging feeling Ebonheart Pact will be totally overcrowded. So I will probably go to the underdog, whatever that is. The High Elves and Woodys seem a bit weird, so I may end up in the Daggerfall faction. Brings back good memories to Daggerfall the game, and playing human is a novelty for me, too.

A forum is a place where people can discuss about different opinions. So what I don't get is, how people react offended when they come to a forum and then find... well different opinions. If a different opinion offends you, what are you even doing here?

Caliburn101

Novice Member

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein

1/30/13 5:00:03 AM#38

Ebonheart for me.

I always play a Breton in ES games - but I'm going Dunmer this time... or I might even play a lizard... not sure.

Not playing a Nord though - too much like my native Yorkshire - "...strong in the arm, thick in the head...."

DSWBeef

Novice Member

1/30/13 6:29:51 AM#39
Depends on my guild but im a Bosmer fan so I want Aldmeri Dominion. But im fine with all three.

Playing: War Thunder, World of Warcraft, and Grim Dawn
Waiting on:Everquest Next and The Black Desert

Argahawk

Apprentice Member

1/30/13 8:03:44 AM#40
For now its Ebonheart for me!
3 Pages « 1 2 3 » Search