Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,855 Users Online:0
Games:687  Posts:6,084,942
Zenimax Online Studios | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/04/14)  | Pub:Bethesda Softworks
Distribution: | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

Elder Scrolls Online Forum » General Discussion » (POLL) What Side Will You Be On?

3 Pages 1 2 3 » Search
44 posts found
  Peters64s

Novice Member

I'll do ANYTHING, just take me from this world to one full of fantasy.

OP  1/27/13 5:46:27 PM#1
There are three main factions in the ESO. Once the game launches, which alliance do you plan on joining? Remember to have pride in your choice. There IS worry that one faction will overwhelm the other two, or vice-verse, but there is always the choice for two alliance to team up and kill off the dominating players......are you willing to do so?

Which alliance will you join?

The Aldmeri Dominion
The Daggerfall Covenant
The Ebonheart Pact
(login to vote)
  OgreRaper

Novice Member

1/27/13 5:52:45 PM#2
Too early for me to choose. I need to see each race and its animations. I'm kinda picky when it comes to the aesthetics of my character.
  swedago

Advanced Member

1/27/13 5:52:54 PM#3
Too early to tell yet.  When I pick a server and I see who is the underdog I will most likely choose that one =)
  LongLivePvP

Apprentice Member

1/27/13 6:27:30 PM#4
I still think Ebonheart will be common....

Playing:Darkfall Unholy Wars
Watching: ArcheAge,Origins of Malu,Camelot Unchained,EQNext
Avoiding: MMO's with tacked on PvP
Loved: UO,Shadowbane,EQ,DAoC,Asheron's Call(Darktide)

Axxar

Hard Core Member

"See how I reward those who fail me!"

1/27/13 11:47:28 PM#5
So far polls here have shown Daggerfall to be the most popular faction. That's interesting since on the Bethesda forums Ebonheart is the most popular.

Currently playing: FTL, Hearthstone and Reaper of Souls.
Eagerly anticipating: Divinity: Original Sin, Elite: Dangerous, Legend of Grimrock 2 and Star Citizen.

Mollow

Novice Member

1/28/13 1:50:52 AM#6
I voted Ebonheart Pact because my first TES character was a Dunmer, and I like the Dunmer lore. But I really don't know which I will choose at launch, since all three alliances appeal to me.
  Mollow

Novice Member

1/28/13 1:55:48 AM#7
Originally posted by Axxar
So far polls here have shown Daggerfall to be the most popular faction. That's interesting since on the Bethesda forums Ebonheart is the most popular.

I guess the new Alliances Cinematic Trailer and TES: V - Skyrim is pulling the strings there, eh ;)

tiefighter25

Novice Member

1/28/13 2:35:47 AM#8

Regardless of what this poll says, I fully expect to see a gazillion Ebonheart Pact Nord Dragon Knights running around the first few weeks of both the Beta and the Launched game.

Fus Ro Dah and such.

MyTabbycat

Advanced Member

1/28/13 6:08:40 AM#9
I'll be playing a Dunmer so it will be Ebonheart for me.
  Distopia

Drifter

"what a boring life, HATING everything" -Gorilla Biscuits

1/28/13 6:43:00 AM#10
Daggerfall here, simply because I always play a human race, I guess Breton it is. Kinda sad Imperial isn't an option, I have always chose that as my race in TES games.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

It is a sign of a defeated man, to attack at ones character in the face of logic and reason

erictlewis

Apprentice Member

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.

1/28/13 6:55:38 AM#11

I don't know you. I know I want to play a khajeek, and that  in itself might limit you to what side you pick.

User Deleted
1/28/13 7:04:21 AM#12
Dunmer, althou i wish i could be a dwemer! or mechanical sphere! :)
  DireLion

Novice Member

"Old and moldy, history, n' mystery!"

1/28/13 7:11:06 AM#13

Hmmm,  Well if the coin is good...I can see going for the 2 against 1.

You wanna know what my vision is? ...Dollar signs! Money! I didn't build this ship to usher in a new era for humanity. You think I wanna go to the stars? I don't even like to fly. I take trains. I built this ship so that I could retire to some tropical island filled with ...naked women.

“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve regardless of how many times you may have failed in the past or how lofty your aims and hopes may be.”
-Napoleon Hill-

Sovrath

Elite Member

1/28/13 7:15:55 AM#14
If I do play the game it will be either ebon heart or Aldmeri. I put ebonheart first as I usually play a dark elf. It's the "same" character I've played since Morrowind.
  azzamasin

Elite Member

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality.

1/28/13 7:16:27 AM#15

I play a Dark Elf in every game given the opportunity.  If the opportunity is not there then I normally play a human with dark skin and white hair.  (Reason being I am a Huge RA Salvatore & Drizzt fan).  Seeing as ESO is featuring the Dunmer I am about 99% sure thats what I'll be rolling.  Unless I get in a guild that feature the Aldmeri Dominion then I'll play a Bosmer (Wood Elf) because my latest Skyrim Character is a Bow/Sneaky/Dagger Assasin type Bosmer and he's pretty damn OP'ed compared to my 2H/Destruction DarkElf original toon.

If your idea of a Sandbox is open FFA Full Loot PvP, full crafted world with minimal support for anything combat then your sandbox ideas are bad! Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

azzamasin

Elite Member

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality.

1/28/13 7:23:31 AM#16
Originally posted by Axxar

I am hoping that overall Daggerfall is the more predominant faction since lore really points toward a natural Aldmeri & Daggerfall animosity.

If your idea of a Sandbox is open FFA Full Loot PvP, full crafted world with minimal support for anything combat then your sandbox ideas are bad! Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

tazarconan

Apprentice Member

1/28/13 7:39:39 AM#17
Hmm forgetting which race goes towhich alliance ;P I ll run wherever wood elf sniper lurks. You have your axes i have my bow/2hand sword (viva Haldir).
  Alber_gamer

Hard Core Member

1/28/13 7:44:40 AM#18
Daggerfall Covenant most likely. I'm human and I tend to represent my race in this kind of games. :)

My opinion is my own. I respect all other opinions and views equally, but keep in mind that my opinion will always be the best for me. That's why it's my opinion.

immodium

Elite Member

1/28/13 9:22:27 AM#19
Always roll an Orc Berserker/ 2 handed type first so Daggerfall Covenant. Second will be Kahjiit Assasin.

Fdzzaigl

Hard Core Member

1/28/13 9:24:39 AM#20
Ebonheart, I usually play a Nord in ES games.
3 Pages 1 2 3 » Search