Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Blade & Soul | Firefall | The Witcher 3

    Facebook Twitter YouTube Twitch.tv
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,985,302 Users Online:0
Games:828  Posts:6,434,461
Zenimax Online Studios | Official Site
MMORPG | Setting:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/04/14)  | Pub:Bethesda Softworks
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Buy to Play | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC Mac Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

Elder Scrolls Online Forum » General Discussion » Has anyone received your e-mail for beta yet?

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
51 posts found
  User Deleted
1/26/13 1:04:21 PM#41
Originally posted by deakon
Originally posted by Crazy_Stick
I am still waiting on a confirmation email from the beta sign up.  I have checked my spam folders and web mail filter storage. it took three attempts to get to the web form's you have registered page. I'll give it a few more days and then try their support team as directed if I don't get it.

When did you sign up? They told me it could take up to 48 hours (was about 12 for me)

I started trying to sign up on the 22nd. My aplication finally went through on the 23rd.  It has been more than 48 hours. I will give them till next week (like Tuesday / Wendsday) before trying support.

  sassoonss

Novice Member

Joined: 9/16/07
Posts: 1119

1/26/13 1:13:12 PM#42

I received a confirmtion email for registering for beta within minutes .

 

it was in spam folder though.

  deakon

Novice Member

Joined: 3/07/11
Posts: 588

1/26/13 3:25:47 PM#43
Originally posted by Crazy_Stick
Originally posted by deakon
Originally posted by Crazy_Stick
I am still waiting on a confirmation email from the beta sign up.  I have checked my spam folders and web mail filter storage. it took three attempts to get to the web form's you have registered page. I'll give it a few more days and then try their support team as directed if I don't get it.

When did you sign up? They told me it could take up to 48 hours (was about 12 for me)

I started trying to sign up on the 22nd. My aplication finally went through on the 23rd.  It has been more than 48 hours. I will give them till next week (like Tuesday / Wendsday) before trying support.

theres an update on this issue now

 

https://www.facebook.com/ElderScrollsOnline/posts/553838977959473

 

doesnt say much but they are aware/fixing

  Nikopol

Novice Member

Joined: 11/21/08
Posts: 627

Brought to you by... The Spirit of Nikopol.

1/26/13 4:38:53 PM#44
Originally posted by Baramos79
Originally posted by Nikopol

Here's another: Do you get sort of a confirmation mail for applying for the beta? You know, a mail that says, "OK, we got your application?"

 

Was already answered in this thread but just in case you missed it here you go "Currently, we are only sending out confirmation emails after you've successfully signed up for The Elder Scrolls Online beta."

 

Thanks for that. Looks like I deleted it along with all the other content in the spam folder. :)

 

  Crazyhorsek

Novice Member

Joined: 8/18/12
Posts: 256

1/26/13 4:42:00 PM#45
Originally posted by sassoonss

I received a confirmtion email for registering for beta within minutes .

 

it was in spam folder though.

Same here... and registered twice because of that.

 

Thanks for the info.

  Ilaya

Advanced Member

Joined: 8/03/04
Posts: 408

2/12/13 10:23:26 AM#46

So....does anyone has an invite yet? Me not sadly.

Anyone before the "Bus stops by"? *giggle*

Lucky US ones you are :P

  Lazmania

Novice Member

Joined: 2/12/13
Posts: 2

2/12/13 3:54:58 PM#47
Not yet, still waiting for it and I believe they will be announcing it on their Facebook page. 

http://www.elderscrollsonlinetr.com

  Sheerz

Novice Member

Joined: 9/01/04
Posts: 15

2/13/13 4:30:34 AM#48
Tehy posten an update on fb stating that they are still taking applications and no beta invites have yet to be sent.

  Ilaya

Advanced Member

Joined: 8/03/04
Posts: 408

2/13/13 9:31:53 AM#49
Originally posted by Sheerz
They posted an update on fb stating that they are still taking applications and no beta invites have yet to be sent.

Okies then. As i dont have FB i am happy others watch that :) Cheers

  Lovely_Laly

Novice Member

Joined: 11/02/10
Posts: 736

game is also real

2/14/13 4:45:45 PM#50

may be they will not choose me....

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

  Astraeis

Apprentice Member

Joined: 9/17/10
Posts: 325

2/14/13 5:05:40 PM#51
I would be very amazed to receive an invitation to beta.

It takes one to know one.

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search