Trending Games | WildStar | Neverwinter | Star Wars: The Old Republic | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,639,592 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,074,205
Zenimax Online Studios | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/04/14)  | Pub:Bethesda Softworks
Distribution: | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

Elder Scrolls Online Forum » General Discussion » ESO - will it be a GW2 clon?

5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 Search
94 posts found
  ibn_Cartwell

Novice Member

1/22/13 3:11:45 PM#81
Originally posted by Rashmeind
The sandbox crowd will be happy when ToA launches :D

I want an Asheron's Call world changing quests, epic  quests, and open world, and combat physics, allegiances! Combined with Wurm terraforming and crafting, ect.

Put this on Euclideon graphics, and Neurosky control system.

Timelapse of Wurm construction, basic house

InFlamestwo

Apprentice Member

1/22/13 3:15:38 PM#82
TESO will have unbalanced combat but it will be fun.

Chrisbox

Apprentice Member

1/22/13 3:16:54 PM#83
Originally posted by InFlamestwo

I love the amount of legit feedback in this statement.  1/10.

Played-Everything
Playing-WoW
Want:Destiny, WoD

ibn_Cartwell

Novice Member

1/22/13 3:20:57 PM#84
If ESO for reason changed up there whole game, keeping the combat (fps style) from previes ES games, kept the epic quests, and kept a skill based system ( like previous ES games ), made it entirely open world, with out silly copies, and maybe focused more community enchancing things, unlike Facebook integration which is just silly, it might have a chance, but no developer in his right mind would do that how far they've come with there crap, they gonna release and make whatever money they can back and call it done.
  PsychoPigeon

Advanced Member

1/22/13 4:44:47 PM#85
Originally posted by ibn_Cartwell
If ESO for reason changed up there whole game, keeping the combat (fps style) from previes ES games, kept the epic quests, and kept a skill based system ( like previous ES games ), made it entirely open world, with out silly copies, and maybe focused more community enchancing things, unlike Facebook integration which is just silly, it might have a chance, but no developer in his right mind would do that how far they've come with there crap, they gonna release and make whatever money they can back and call it done.

Stop acting like you know, you're a myth maker.

ibn_Cartwell

Novice Member

1/22/13 4:51:44 PM#86
Originally posted by PsychoPigeon

Doesn't take much to assume, this gonna be a nother themepark shithouse, end of story.

Latronus

Hard Core Member

PC is not political correctness, it means Political Cowardice!

1/22/13 4:52:05 PM#87
Originally posted by PsychoPigeon

The sad truth is that there is more truh than myht in ibn's statement.  Time will tell, but with recent releases, I've got to say that I think he may be right.  Hope I'm wrong tho.

Istavaan

Advanced Member

1/22/13 4:56:29 PM#88
[mod edit]
[mod edit]

Maybe if you did some research you'd know it doesn't have standard themepark combat.

User Deleted
1/22/13 5:03:21 PM#89
Originally posted by Istavaan
[mod edit]

[mod edit]

Maybe if you did some research you'd know it doesn't have standard themepark combat.

Closer to GW2 combat from what I've seen.

ibn_Cartwell

Novice Member

1/22/13 5:06:28 PM#90
Asheron's Call only combat system is on par with FPS combat, which require real skill, rest of them for the lame brained.
  InFlamestwo

Apprentice Member

1/23/13 5:22:31 AM#91
Originally posted by Chrisbox

I love the amount of legit feedback in this statement.  1/10.

If you watched the interview uploaded on mmorpg.com you will know what i mean. They want to give us character customization that is beyond our expectations, there will be alot of overpowered builds.

ArzhAngel

Novice Member

1/23/13 10:32:30 AM#92
Take you shit together ESO has nothig to do with GW2 / WOW or anything els(maby beside daoc) ESO will destry any other MMO out there even if they only make ½ a game of the Elder scrolls univers.
  ShakyMo

Apprentice Member

1/23/13 10:42:07 AM#93
I don't see how it can be a gw2 clone unless they had spies at arenanet. They've been working on the game for 5 or 6 years.
  Axxar

Hard Core Member

"Go inside. Tell them you are the Avatar."

1/23/13 10:52:16 AM#94
Originally posted by XAPGames
Originally posted by Istavaan
[mod edit]

[mod edit]

Closer to GW2 combat from what I've seen.

Doesn't look anything like GW2 combat as far as I can tell. More like Oblivion/Skyrim combat.

Currently playing: FTL, Hearthstone and Reaper of Souls.
Eagerly anticipating: Elite: Dangerous, Legend of Grimrock 2, Warlords of Draenor and Star Citizen.

5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 Search