Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | World of Warcraft | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,902,114 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,275,103
Zenimax Online Studios | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/04/14)  | Pub:Bethesda Softworks
Distribution: | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

Elder Scrolls Online Forum » General Discussion » ESO 20 minute interview @E3 with Gamespot

4 posts found
  ElRenmazuo

Elite Member

OP  6/16/13 10:24:00 PM#1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZpNe5iredw

You will be able to raise your mounts and how you raise it will effects its stats like stamina and speed.

Modding will be available for PC and Mac players for the UI.

BadOrb

Advanced Member

6/16/13 10:41:09 PM#2

I watched it live and got the 1 PC and Mac server , 1 Xbox One server and 1 PS4 server part wrong.

Anyways the most interesting part to me is the inclusion of " You get your own loot" as you did on the handheld MMORPG Phantasy Star Portable 2 :). I am a Sci-Fi MMO gamer but I am tempted Because of that reason only. Hated the bad feelings booting and such like on LOOT , especially BOSS LOOT ! UGH!

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
"SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]

zaylin

Apprentice Member

6/16/13 10:56:13 PM#3
Originally posted by BadOrb

I watched it live and got the 1 PC and Mac server , 1 Xbox One server and 1 PS4 server part wrong.

Anyways the most interesting part to me is the inclusion of " You get your own loot" as you did on the handheld MMORPG Phantasy Star Portable 2 :). I am a Sci-Fi MMO gamer but I am tempted Because of that reason only. Hated the bad feelings booting and such like on LOOT , especially BOSS LOOT ! UGH!

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Its one of the reasons I loved playing Guild Wars 2 , All the nodes were shared. So there was no fighting over them. And it created a much more fun environment. Instead of getting those " Hey damit, I was killing this mob to get to that resource ( as some one runs up a snags the resource while your killing the mob)". 

azzamasin

Elite Member

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality.

6/17/13 12:36:46 AM#4
Originally posted by tkreep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZpNe5iredw

You will be able to raise your mounts and how you raise it will effects its stats like stamina and speed.

Modding will be available for PC and Mac players for the UI.

My only issue is there was no actual Demo of the game.  I want to see someone make a character and play the game from creation and gain a few levels complete with questing and other in game features.

If your idea of a Sandbox is open FFA Full Loot PvP, full crafted world with minimal support for anything combat then your sandbox ideas are bad! Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!