Trending Games | WildStar | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,475 Users Online:0
Games:713  Posts:6,174,540
Zenimax Online Studios | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/04/14)  | Pub:Bethesda Softworks
Distribution: | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

Elder Scrolls Online Forum » General Discussion » What will I be missing if I avoid Cyrodil completely?

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
42 posts found
  azzamasin

Elite Member

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality.

4/03/13 10:32:02 PM#41
Originally posted by Karteli

From other discussions, each homeworld is about 1/3 - 1/2 of a single WoW Vanilla continent.

Cyrandiil doubles that space, so if you avoid the mandatory endgame PVP area then expect a pretty small game.  Unless you like starting over with other characters from scratch, in which you can see the other factions.

But even if you do all 3 factions without Cyrandiil, you'd still see less than WoW Vanilla (total).

Only adding Cyrandiil would there be any resemblance to explorable space between WoW Vanilla and ESO.  Although it still looks like less.

Where'd you get this information.  From what I've read each of the zones are as large as the single player games with exception to certain areas that are being planned for expansions. 

If your idea of a Sandbox is open FFA Full Loot PvP, full crafted world with minimal support for anything combat then your sandbox ideas are bad! Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Anofalye

Advanced Member

The enemy is so dumb! They believe that WE are the enemy! - A famous orc commander.

OP  4/04/13 11:27:55 PM#42

Thanks everyone who have answered.  Many interesting leads.

I read every post and find them all interesting.  Even those who didn't really answered me and try to tell me how fighting players is soo cool, it was entertaining to read you and often may have some informations about the game.

I am still thinking and weighting everything, to try or not the game...I haven't decided yet...

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - René Levesque about the denial NO on the poll to his dream, project and goal. (Free translation)

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search