Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,590 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,317,056
Zenimax Online Studios | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/04/14)  | Pub:Bethesda Softworks
Distribution: | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

Elder Scrolls Online Forum » General Discussion » Orks will rule all!!! (faction pride is already there!)

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
33 posts found
  triton54x

Novice Member

3/21/13 5:40:19 PM#21
All will Bow to the mighty ORCS
  coretex666

Advanced Member

"I shall take your position into consideration"

3/21/13 7:18:22 PM#22
I voted "Dark Elves" cause I just like them :)

Currently playing: L2 Chronicle 4

monochrome19

Novice Member

3/21/13 7:22:23 PM#23

End this discussion now!

I'll put an arrow through each of your skulls in the time it takes you to take a breath or begin casting a spell.

WOOD ELF PRIDE!!!

Maephisto

Novice Member

3/21/13 7:46:14 PM#24

I really want to make fun of the Aldmeri dominion.  I fear that the true pvp guilds, looking for a challenge, will play there (AD being the underdog).

But yeah, fear the Orsimer.

lugisimo

Novice Member

3/21/13 7:50:29 PM#25
An Orc's strength can not compare to that of a Nord. For the Nords will be the true rulers of Tamriel.
  pokrak

Apprentice Member

war is a natural thing for a warrior

OP  3/22/13 1:33:23 AM#26
Originally posted by monochrome19

End this discussion now!

I'll put an arrow through each of your skulls in the time it takes you to take a breath or begin casting a spell.

WOOD ELF PRIDE!!!

well wood elfs r best in running... from the ORCS heh if not fear from ours axes Bosmers would be so fat and ugly like Nords HAHAHAHA

Livnthedream

Novice Member

I like this planet, YOU get off!

3/22/13 8:25:16 AM#27
Breton racials have always been op.

http://chroniclesofthenerds.com/nerdfight/

Y U NO FLIP TABLE?!?!?!

spookydom

Novice Member

I'm a lvl 50 Batman!

3/22/13 8:29:13 AM#28
Originally posted by Livnthedream

Have been a Breton mage/caster since Daggerfall and don't intend to change any time soon. Eat my fireballs bitches! ;)

Lord.Bachus

Elite Member

I believe in life before death... So dont forget to enjoy it while you still can.

3/22/13 8:59:24 AM#29
Breton, combined with redguards sounds like a strong faction..  espescially when they can used their enslaved Orcs to fight for them..

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Maephisto

Novice Member

3/22/13 9:35:03 AM#30
Originally posted by spookydom

Have been a Breton mage/caster since Daggerfall and don't intend to change any time soon. Eat my fireballs bitches! ;)

I dont know what kind of damage they do. But from this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47oAVOFxu_g), it looks like fireballs do nothing but tickle thier opponent.  Unless the tickling from the fireballs also casts tasha's hideous laughter, it doesnt look too promising.

spookydom

Novice Member

I'm a lvl 50 Batman!

3/22/13 10:16:24 AM#31
Originally posted by Maephisto

I dont know what kind of damage they do. But from this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47oAVOFxu_g), it looks like fireballs do nothing but tickle thier opponent.  Unless the tickling from the fireballs also casts tasha's hideous laughter, it doesnt look too promising.

Listen chap. I didn't ask you to be hurt by them, I asked you to eat them! GET!...........YOUR!..........SPOON!

Maephisto

Novice Member

3/22/13 10:34:25 AM#32
Originally posted by Maephisto

Listen chap. I didn't ask you to be hurt by them, I asked you to eat them! GET!...........YOUR!..........SPOON!

nom nom nom nom

Maephisto

Novice Member

3/22/13 10:50:31 AM#33

This poll is worrisome.

20% of population playing as Orcs??  20% of the population isn't worthy of playing that race. 

I hope the title is responsible for scewing the results.  Where are the skyrim kiddie console players when you need them?  Nords are truly the way to go fellas (I heard they are REALLY OP).

2 Pages « 1 2 Search